The Power of Ice

My Pov

We enter the Lotus Forest looking for the Cheshire Cat. We looked around, but didn't see him. That is until a grinning, floating cat head appeared in front of my face. I screamed and fell on my back. The cat's head appeared on a tree stump, along with its body standing on it. The body jumped off the head, picked up the head and placed it on its neck.

Donald: "Who are you?"

Cheshire Cat: "Who indeed? Poor Alice. Soon to lose her head, and she's not guilty of a thing!"

Sora: "Hey, if you know who the culprit is, tell us!"

Me: "You said it yourself; Alice's is guilty of nothing."

Cheshire Cat: "The Cheshire Cat has all the answers- but doesn't always tell. The answer, the culprit , the cat all lie in darkness." Then he vanished. What the hell was all of that suppose to mean?!

Sora: "Wait!"

Cheshire Cat: "They've already left the forest. I won't say which exit. There are 4 pieces of evidence in all. 3 are a cinch to find. The fourth is tricky. Big reward if you find them all."

Donald: "Should we trust him?" He reappeared briefly.

Cheshire Cat: "To trust, or not to trust? I trust you to decide!" We looked throughout the entire world and found footprints, stench and an antennae. Now we just need to find 1 more. That involved going back to the Bizarre Room, but at a different angle. We went through a different passage and ended up on top of a faucet. That's when I saw the last piece of evidence; claw marks. The Cheshire Cat reappeared. "Well, look what you've found. Nice going."

Sora: "Now we can save Alice."

Cheshire Cat: "Don't be so sure! She may be innocent, but what about you?"

Me: "What do you mean?"

Cheshire Cat: "I won't tell you, but I'll give you something." Me and Sora were able to use both the Fire and Blizzard Spell now. We hurried back to the Queen's Castle.

Queen: "Now, show me what you have found." Me and Sora placed the 4 boxes in front of her. "Well, that's certainly a lot of evidence, but I'm still not impressed." Oh, come on! "Cards! Bring forth my evidence!" An Ace of Heart Card place 1 box next to one of ours. The boxes shuffled. "Hmm, checking all 5 would be a waste of time. Al right, then. Choose the one you wish to present. I'll decide who's guilty based on that evidence."

Sora: "What? After all that trouble collecting it?"

Queen: "You dare object? Then you will lose your head! Now, choose! One box!"

Me: "Don't worry, Sora. I'll do it." I walked to the boxes and chose the second from the left. A Solider Heartless appeared and then disappeared.

Queen: "What in the world was that?"

Me: "That was the real culprit. Alice is innocent."

Queen: "Silence! I'm the law here! Article 29: Anyone who defies the Queen is guilty!"

Donald: "That's crazy!"

Queen: "Seize them at once!" The whole area changed. A small tower was they only thing that stood out and it was connected to the cage Alice was being held in. The Cards flew everywhere and began attacking us. At a time, Sora, Donald, Goofy and me would attack the tower. Finally, we attacked it together and destroyed it, bring the cage all the way down. The curtain rolled around to reveal Alice was gone.

Donald: "She must have gotten kidnapped while we were fighting."

Queen: "You fools! Find the one who's behind this! I don't care how!" The cards scrambled into different directions. We went back into the forest to look for Alice, but found the Cheshire Cat instead.

Donald: "Have you seen Alice?"

Cheshire Cat: "Alice, no. Shadows, yes!"

Goofy: "Where did they go?"

Cheshire Cat: "This way? That way? Does it matter? Left, right, up, down! All mixed up thanks to the shadows! Step deeper into the forest to the deserted garden. You might find shadows in the upside-down room!"

Me: "Well, let's hurry. Who knows how long the 'shadows' are going to stick around." We did as the cat said and later lit the lanterns in both the versions of the Bizarre Room. Soon, the entire room was lit.

Cheshire Cat: "You'd have better view from up here." We climbed up onto the table. "The shadows should be here soon. Are you prepared for the worst? If not, that's too bad!" A giant Heartless landed on the floor. It was red and black and its hands sounded like paper crackling when it moved them. It also was able to use Fire magic. This was an unfair fight. We were ants compared to this one. That's when I remembered; me and Sora could use Ice magic. I only glance at him and realized he was thinking the same thing. We raise our Keyblades at the Heartless and shouted:

Me & Sora: "Freeze!" A small blue light shot from each of our Keyblades, hit the Heartless and froze it. The ice began to crack. It didn't work? But, the Heartless fell apart and a heart was released from it. I heard the Doorknob yawn.

Doorknob: "What a racket. How's a doorknob to get any sleep?" He yawned again and a keyhole's silhouette shone in his mouth. Then, me and Sora's Keyblades began to shine too. They forced our hands to point forward. Small beams of light emitted from them and went toward the Keyhole. There was a defiant locking sound and the light faded.

Donald: "What was that?"

Sora: "You hear that? Sounded like something closed."

Me: "The Keyhole was locked and now this world is safe..." I realized what I said and wondered why I said it.

Sora: "What?"

Me: "Oh, nothing!" I didn't understand where that had come from. That when a strange colored block fell from the Doorknob.

Goofy: "This gummi ain't like the others. No, sir."

Donald: "Okay. I'll hold on to it."

Cheshire Cat: "Splendid. You're quiet the hero and heroine." We turned to see the Cheshire Cat. "If you're looking for Alice, she's not here. She's gone! Off with the shadows, into darkness."

Me: "No..."

Donald: "Let's get back to our gummi ship. We might find her in another world."

Goofy: "We gotta go to the entry point to return to our ship."