Deep Jungle

My Pov

It was awhile before we arrived at the next world. It looked like a jungle-like place.

Goofy: "Hey, Donald, maybe King Mickey's down there."

Donald: "In a backwater place like that? No way! Let's move on."

Sora: "Hold on. Riku and Kairi might be down there. Let's check it out." Hope began to fill my heart.

Donald: "Forget it! We're on an important mission!" And just like that, it dropped.

Me: "Donald, please just land!"

Donald: "No!"

Sora: "Come on!"

Donald: "Aw, phooey!"

Sora: "We're landing!" Sora grabbed the main control and started to twisted it while Donald pull it.

Donald: "Don't touch that! Nooo!" The gummi ship spiraled out of control and hurled toward the jungle world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sora's Pov

I fell toward a house that set on a platform in a large tree. Well, I actually went straight through the roof. I crashed through and landed hard. I sat up after I snapped out of my daze.

Me: "Oww...my head..." I looked around, but I didn't see Donald, Goofy or Hikari. "Donald? Goofy? Hikari?" I heard the sound of wood creaking and looked up. It was a leopard. It jumped from the balcony and slashed at me. I jumped back, but too much to where I slammed into a wall. I stood back up and prepared to fight the leopard. I managed to jump out of its way and hit it enough to where it collapsed. I slowly crept up to see if I had killed it. The leopard jolted up and snarled at me. It lunged for me and I held my Keyblade up to defend myself. I waited for the big cat's teeth to clamp onto my arm, but felt nothing. Instead, I opened my eyes to see a man in a loincloth blocking the leopard with a spear. He pushed the leopard away and it jumped out of a window.

Man: "Sabor, danger." Sabor? He must mean the leopard.

Me: "Um... Thank you."

Man: "Thank you." Why was he saying thank you?

Me: "Huh? Uh, what is this place?"

Man: "This place, this place." Why was he repeating what I said? Then I heard someone calling out for me.

Voice: "Sora? Donald? Goofy" I happen to catch a glimpse of someone walking by the balcony. Wait, that's-

Me: "Hikari!" She came running back and saw me.

Hikari: "Sora!" She jumped down, but stumbled a little and tripped. I ran and caught her. "Owww..."

Me: "What's wrong?"

Hikari: "When we crashed and got separated, I musta sprained my ankle." I grabbed one of Hikari's arms, pulled it around my neck and wrapped my other hand around her waist to hoist her up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Pov

I blushed a little being this close to Sora. This man, from the looks of him, probably only knew a little English. If any. Sora had to emphasize every word so that maybe this man would understand.

Sora: "Look, we got separated from our friends. Have you seen them?" The man grunted, as if he didn't understand what Sora had asked. "Friends..." The man mimicked Sora.

Man: "Friends!" I sighed with relief, thankful that we were finally get somewhere.

Sora: "Right, our friends! There's 2 of 'em. The loud one is Dona-" Then he stopped. He was about to ask if the man had seen Donald and Goofy. The man made a puzzled grunt. "You know what? Never mind. We're looking for our friends, Riku and Kairi." Were Donald and Goofy not our friends too? Or was Sora still mad at Donald from earlier?

Man: "Look for Riku, friends?"

Me: "Right!" I noticed something and leaned over and saw Riku. He was here?! Something was weird though. Instead of coming over to us, he just stood there looking at me. Sora leaned over too. Did he see Riku?

Man: "Kairi, friends?"

Sora: "Uhh... right..." Riku turned half-way, walked off and disappeared.

Man: "Friends here."

Me: "Really!?"

Man: "*&&X%." What? What was he trying to say?

Sora: "Not sure either of us understands, but show us!"

Me: "Take us to Riku and Kairi!"

Man: "Tarzan." At last we knew his name! "Tarzan go."

Sora: "And we're... Sora and Hikari. Tarzan go, Sora and Hikari go go!" We followed Tarzan down the most unexpected path; through the trees. I hoped we'd find Riku and Kairi, but I also hoped we'd find Donald and Goofy too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donald's Pov

Me and Goofy were siting on a rock, surrounded by long stalks of bamboo.

Goofy: "Gawrsh, where are we? I sure hope Sora and Hikari are okay."

Me: "Hikari's the only one I'm worried about. But, who needs Sora? We just need one key to find the king." I went to grab my wand, but I felt something else. I looked down to see a gorilla. Both of us screamed at each in surprise. Then we heard rustling. The gorilla ran off, but then dropped something. The rustling got closer. Then, a guy with a hunting rifle came into view.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Pov

We finally came to a camp. My ankle still hurt, but I was able to walk on it. I looked around the camp and notice several slides on a table.

Me: 'Maybe I should hold onto them.' We walked into a tent and saw a woman fiddling with a projector.

Tarzan: "Jane!" The woman turned around.

Jane: "Tarzan! Oh, who are they?"

Sora: "Uh, hi there. I'm Sora."

Me: "My name's Hikari."

Jane: "Oh, you both speak English! So, then, obviously, neither of you are related to Tarzan... Are you here to study the gorillas?"

Man: "Highly doubtful." That's when a man walked into the tent. Behind him were Donald and Goofy!

Goofy: "Sora! Hikari!"

Me: "Guys, you're alright!" I hugged Goofy.

Sora: "Goofy! Donald!" At first, I thought Sora and Donald were really happy to see each other, but then they turned their heads from each. Great.

Man: "A circus of clowns. Not much use for hunting gorillas."

Jane: "Mr. Clayton, we're studying them, not hunting them. This is research." That guy was ticking me off. Jane turned her attention back to us. "well, the more the merrier. Do make yourselves at home."

Sora: "Well, anyway... I'm staying." Both he and Donald answered at the same time. "Huh?"

Goofy: "Sora, Hikari, look what we found. Look at this." It was some strange block. It kinda reminded me of the block from Wonderland. Goofy and Donald explained that it could mean their king was here. Sora and Donald decided to stop arguing for awhile.