End of Our Journey(Or Is It)?

My Pov

Me: "Wha...?" I turned and to my relief, Sora and the others were with me again.

Ansem: "Behold the endless abyss! Within lies the heart of all worlds: Kingdom Hearts!" I looked to see a large white door with colored stain glass near the top. The Door to Darkness. "Look as hard as you are able. You'll not find even the smallest glimmer of light! From those dark depths are all hearts born! Even yours." We all looked down and gasped. The World of Chaos Heartless. "Darkness conquers all worlds!" Sora and the others could no longer levitate. Donald and Goofy disappeared into one of the monster's chambers while Sora, Riku and Kairi fell into the dark abyss.

Me: "Sora! Riku! Kairi! Don't give up!" That's when I heard a very warm voice call out to them.

Voice: "You guys are giving up already? Come on, Sora, Riku and Kairi. I thought you were all better than that." They disappeared for a minute then flew back up to me. The 4 of us began to attack Ansem. He was stronger than before. That's when I saw he was connected to The World of Chaos. After having injured him, he laid back and a Heartless sigil covered him. I felt rage fill. He was healing himself.

Kairi: "How do we beat that thing? How can we beat him?"

Me: "There's only one way. We have to go in several chambers and destroy the 3 body cores in or to get to the main one there." I pointed to the middle that was protected by a barrier. I felt my rage growing until darkness covered Angel's Light. It had been changed. It was a glossy, black color, while the handle itself was a charcoal gray. The "blade" was a deep crimson metal bar with 2 rows of black thorns circling around it and a jet black, tattered bat wing at the end of the bar. The Keychain at the end of the handle was a crimson Kingdom Hearts symbol with 2 tiny bat wings and it was attached to the hilt of the Keyblade with a deep purple chain. This represented Hikari's darkness.

Me: "I'll call you Devil's Darkness." A portal opened near the main core. We dove in and destroyed the core there. The next one opened near Ansem. We dove through to find Goofy. We defeated the Heartless that were guarding the core and destroyed it. We flew out and found the last body core was inside The World of Chaos's face. We circled around and dove through the dark portal. There we found Donald. We destroyed the last core and flew out just before the face exploded. We were together again. We attacked the main core together and destroyed it. Ansem released himself from the Heartless' safety. This time, he was going down. He was so much stronger than before.

Sora: "Don't give up!"

Riku: "We've come this far!"

Kairi: "Together we can beat him!" They were right. Devil's Darkness became Starlight again. The 4 of us pointed our weapons at Ansem and shot beams of light toward him. That was the final attack needed. The World of Chaos was destroyed and Ansem was left powerless.

Ansem: "It is futile. Your Keyblades alone cannot seal the door to darkness. He reached out for the door. "Kingdom Hearts! Fill me with the power of darkness..." The door slowly began to open. Streams of black smog started steep out of the crack between the 2 doors. "Supreme darkness..."

Sora: "You're wrong. I know now, without a doubt. Kingdom Hearts... is light!" as if by Sora's words, the darkness turned into a bright light that destroyed Ansem. We hurried to the door and started pushing to close it. I happened to look and saw hundreds of Shadow Heartless and several Darksides on the other side.

Me: "We have to hurry!" No matter how hard we tried, the door was too heavy. That's when a hand shot out and grabbed the door. I thought for a minute it was Ansem, but I quickly realized it was a girl wearing a cloak that covered her whole body, including her face. Whoever it was started pulling on the door. They were helping us. With the girl's help, the door started closing shut. I then looked to see someone had destroyed the Darksides. I saw a gold light and the outline of a mouse.

Donald & Goofy: "Your Majesty!" That was their King?

King: "Now, everyone! Let's close this door for good!"

Donald: "Close it, quick!"

Riku: "But, your king..."

King: "Don't worry. There will always be a door to the light."

Goofy: "Guys, you can trust King Mickey."

Mickey: "Donald, Goofy, thank you." We pushed the door closed all the way. We pointed our Keyblades at it and sealed the door. It glowed blue and vanished. That's when I realized who the girl had been.

Me: "Hikari..."

Kairi: "Huh?"

Me: "The girl who helped pull the door closed was Hikari." They seemed devastated by what I said. "That just means... she's still out there." That gave them new hope.

We had been walking for a while, but soon came to a grassy plain with a dirt road. Donald and Goofy's clothes had changed.

Donald: "Well, now what do we do?"

Sora: "We've gotta Hikari's heart and King Mickey."

Riku: "How are we going to do that?"

Kairi: "Yeah. Where do we start looking?"

Goofy: "And where would we start lookin' for that there door to the light?" Everyone looked at me, but I just shrugged my shoulders. That's when a dog walked into view. Wait, that was... Pluto.

Me: "Pluto?" He turned his head and in his mouth was a letter and a strange, star-shaped necklace dangling by the cord.

Goofy: "Hey, Pluto, Where have you been?" That's when they noticed the 2 items in the dogs mouth. "Gawrsh, that's the King's seal!"

Riku: "That's Hikari's Wayfinder!"

Sora: "Hey, have you seen King Mickey and Hikari?" Pluto simply turned and started running farther down the path. We all looked at each other. "Guys, let's go!" We hurried after Pluto. If the Wayfinder was an item Hikari kept close to her and Pluto had it, that meant she had to be nearby. We all laughed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And... done! At last, I'm finished with this one. I just want to say a million thanks to those who reviewed, followed and favored this story along its journey to republish. That was my inspiration to keep going. Thank you all so much!