Chapter 2//

Chapter 2
10 minutes later I hear keys clinking and he opens the door making his way into the living room. I get up as soon as I hear the door open and race towards him, embracing him and inhaling his musky cologne that has become my favorite scent. He holds me against his chest and rests his hands on my waist while kissing the top of head. That gesture itself makes the butterflies tremble and my heart picks up its pace. I move my head from his chest and look into his eyes that manage to hypnotize me every time I gaze into them, he's staring back at me waiting for me to say something but I hold myself scared that I might ruin the moment. My heart is in a million places and him being close doesn't help getting my head straight. I lift myself standing on my tip toes and put my lips on his. He tightens his hold on my waist and starts kissing me slowly that I can taste him whole. I press my lips harder, eager to deepen the kiss and get lost in the feel of him. He hums making that gorgeous throat vibrate and pulls his mouth away to look at me again.
"I missed you, baby" he says while his eyes burn into mine, I look at him and my vocals are barely heard when I say "I miss you every second you're gone Lucious".
He focuses on my lips for a moment and then he gazes into my eyes "Lolita, I know you more than you think I do and just from your eyes I can tell that something is wrong with you. Now, are you going to tell me what's going on in that beautiful mind of yours?"
I shake my head in a disagreeing motion and immediately bow my head and tears start streaming down my face and I feel like my heart was going to burst. He grabs my chin and lifts my head up so my eyes would be on the same level as his. He wipes the tears of my face and kisses my eyes before saying "Don't tell me it's nothing. Seeing you like this kills me inside on so many levels. I can't stand seeing you like this, you should know by now how much you mean to me Lolita"
I grab his head and start kissing his neck removing the navy blue tie and start unbuttoning his shirt, my mouth moves to his and our tongues start clashing. He slips off the rope of my grey robe and it pools at my ankles, his hands move from my waist to the back of my thighs and lifts me up while I wrap my legs around him. Lucious moves toward the couch and sits down while I adjust myself around his lap. Our kiss is intense that it burns my lips and my insides and I feel him grow between me. I manage to remove his shirt and my hand found themselves on the hem of his trousers, I unbutton it and rest my hand there feeling him hard and strong. Lucious unclasps my bra and his mouth finds its way to my right breast while his hand massages the other. A soft moan escapes from the both us and I take his beautiful veiny length into my hands pumping it. His hands move from my breast to my black lace panties parting it to the left to access my entrance and he fills me in a quick gentle motion that make my head fall and my toes curl. He thrusts in me slowly making me feel every centimeter of him, my moans are louder and he takes my hair in his hand moving my head towards him and our mouths find each other desperately. He bits my lips and his thrusts are getting harder, faster and sloppier, my insides are about to burst when I yell his name loudly and find my climax. His mouth moves to my breasts, his teasing tongue makes me shiver and after several pumps he manages to have his sweet release. I rest my forehead on his to try to catch and regulate my breath.

a/n: Hey again! It's amazing that you took the time to read the second chapter, that means a lot to me! Let me know your opinion about that chapter. The third one will be uploaded tomorrow, in the mean time (if you're bored) message me, I'd love to speak to my beautiful readers. Love, Alexandra x