Chapter 19//

We move to the bedroom and Lucious gently places me on the bed, hovering over me. I slightly part my mouth and he seizes the opportunity to slip his tongue in my in it, I swirl my tongue over his and our fight for dominance begins. He moves away from my mouth and starts trailing kisses down my neck, in one quick motion he rips my babydoll completely off. I feel aroused by his action and his hand rests on my right breast massaging it before he puts his mouth around it. He sucks hard at my soft flesh yet his mouth feels gentle to me and his other hand caresses my skin before he moves it between my legs rubbing at the wetness founded there, he rubs his hand roughly and my moans start to get louder by the second. When I no longer can stand his torture, I zip open his pants and release his throbbing cock, wrapping my hands around it I feel his utter hardness and I pump it while he mutters my name under his breath. I help Lucious take his shirt and pants off and we are found gracefully naked. He takes his length in his hand pumping it more before placing it on my sensitive entrance teasing me further by entering me slowly, I feel every inch of him while he's sinking into me slowly, going in and out and then completely in again. After two minutes of his pleasurable pounding, I can't seem to focus and his movements are getting faster when my knees start quivering and my body is electrified by shockwaves as I come undone under him. I scream his name repeatedly as pleasure is sent throughout my whole body, moments later after Lucious is buried deep inside me as his thrusts get sloppier I hear him say with a rasped voice  "Yes, yes Lolita I am going to come" and just like that he is filled with ecstasy as he reaches his climax and empties himself in me. He kisses my forehead and I can barely catch my breath, we stay silent for a couple of minutes until our breaths are regulated and he hisses "The things you do to me baby", he brushes his lips on mine licking my bottom lip and bitting it gently. I wrap my arms around his neck bringing his head closer so I could kiss him while he's still inside me, I could kiss him like that until dawn. We kiss for a while more until he rolls of me placing his head on the pillow bringing me with him and my head rests on his heaving chest not wanting to be parted from him or this position ever again. My brain is slowly shutting down while his hand caresses my side.

3 hour later

My eyes slowly open and I move my head to see Lucious watching me as I slept on his chest wrapped around his arms after our satisfying encounter.

"Sleep well baby?" he chuckles and I realised how much I missed this playful side of him.

"How can I not sleep well when you're here?" I say, knowing that with him here I will forever be safe thus always sleep well. He looks at me and kisses the top of my head, feeling overwhelmed by this touch and presence.

I suddenly feel famished and think of all sorts of food I could devour right now. "I am feeling extremely hungry baby, how about I make us breakfast for dinner?" he says and its as if he can read my mind. I smile and nod "But please don't burn the bacon this time" I say teasing him sticking out my tongue like a 5 year old. He smacks my behind and I can't help but laugh at my silly attempt of making a joke and by his cute reaction.

"What are you laughing about?" he grunts and I immediately reply "Your cutiness".

"Cute?" he questions while a smile is plastered across his face, I look at him and say "yes cute but the sexy kind of cute baby". He laughs and kisses me before getting up and going to the closet to grab a boxer and a t-shirt to wear while I admire his behind and the beautiful way he dresses. A minute later, I also head towards the closet and retrieve yet another t-shirt of his accompanying it with a lacy thong.
After I dress, I go to the kitchen and find Lucious placing the different ingredients he's going to be using on the counter, I see eggs, milk, bacon, a bowl of cut red-fruits and a bottle of freshly squeezed grapefruit, instantly my mouth waters. I walk towards him, hugging him from behind and gently kiss his neck.
"How do you fancy your eggs My Lady?" he says playfully and I simply just can't get over how amazing he's being right now.
"Mmm I'd love to have them sunny side up and make them runny, Mister Lyon" I say playing along. "This breakfast slash dinner needs some champagne" I add.
"Your wish is my command My lady" he replies and asks me to get his phone from the blazer he was wearing earlier. I get him his phone and Lucious calls Clive to get us a bottle of champagne rosé.
"See? The champagne is on its way, need anything else my love?" I look at him and say "You, just you my love" emphasizing on the "my". He turns around, placing his hands on my waist, he starts kissing me, I comply and kiss him back hungrily, he murmurs "I'm all yours baby, all day and all night. Thinking of it, I never fucked you on the kitchen counter". God that just made me wet and he runs his hands from waist to my behind squeezing hard. I kiss him and whisper "There's way to many places in this apartment where I haven't been fucked". Lucious's eyes get filled with lust and I can feel him getting hard under me, he gives my behind another squeeze before saying "If we start thinking of all the places we haven't fucked in, we will never get this food ready and I'm gonna need my energy baby, trust me I'll need it bad", he gives me another kiss and I can't help myself from smiling.

He goes back to finish the cooking, I sit on the counter and I turn on the ipod speaker system putting it on shuffle and the first song that plays is "Let me love you" by Mario. The song is just perfect and I take in the words before zoning out and thinking of Lucious's confession earlier, about how he thought he'd never love someone the way he loved Cookie and that the love he had for her, he is having it right now with me. My heart breaks for the man before me, I know what it is like to lose someone you deeply love without even having the time to say goodbye, having them snatched from your life with no explanations. It's the worst thing a human being could ever go through, the grief that follows a person's death could make a you die in bits, you see yourself losing pieces of your soul with no salvation and no going back. Colours fade to black and your soul becomes filled with darkness and anger, Lucious had to suffer Cookie's death in silent because he had to be strong for their three sons, I can't begin to imagine what that has been like. I am startles from my daze by sound of the doorbell, that must be Clive. I get down on my feet ready to open the door when Lucious grabs my arm "You're not really going to open the door with your whole ass bare" he glares at me and I had totally forgotten that I'm barely dressed, I chuckle and reply "I wasn't even aware of my attire" he kisses the top of my head and goes towards the door to retrieve the bottle from Clive.

After a while, dinner is ready and I grab the necessary utensils placing them on the coffee table in front of the tv, Lucious grabs the champagne and a couple of flute glasses and the rest of the night is spent in the living room binge watching something on Netflix.

a/n: Hey hey hey! Thank you so much for taking the time to read this chapter. Let me know what you think and I'll be updating the story every Saturday! Love, Alexandra x