Chapter 12//

After 30 minutes, Clive rings the bell and Lucious goes to open the door to retrieve the food. I take the paper bag from him to start placing the food on the plates while Lucious opens the bottle of Merlot. Lucious sits on the head of the table and grabs me by my waist to make me sit on top of him, I adjust myself on his left thigh. He cuts a piece of steak and brings it my mouth, I take it and the juicy steak just melts in my mouth, I take a sip of my wine and he prepares me another bite. We devour the food and leave nothing on the plates, we take our cups and the bottle of Merlot to the couch to watch some TV and cuddle. We sit in silence and pictures of my parents are haunting me again, "Baby" I pause not sure of what I want to say and he has my full attention now, "What are we going to do about my father? Did you find out where he's gonna be buried, is his family gonna hold a funeral for him? Because if they do I don't want to be there. I don't want to be reminded yet again of what he's done to us" I say my voice cracking, I don't no want to break down right now. "I told you not to worry about it baby and as soon as I get information about that matter, you'll be the first to know. Try not to think about it. It's over now" Lucious says and all I wanna do is put all of my faith in him but I don't think that's possible cause I already did the day I met him. He tries to change the subject, "Baby remember the first time we met?" nostalgia fills me, that day is the day that changed my life forever. I look at him and smile "You were in a black suit in your suite in the club with girls all around you and I was the waiter that served you the drinks" I say reminiscing back on that moment, "Remember the struggle I had trying to open that Cognac bottle?" I say smiling, "You walked into the suite and took my breath away baby, I can't forget the way you looked in that golden dress, those round beautiful tits begging to be out of that dress and those thighs that could take a man to his grave" Lucious says and he brings his lips to mine which turns into a heavy making out session. We spent the rest of the night binge watching The Rocky movie series while getting drunk on wine.

a/n: Hey beautiful readers! How've you been? This story has maximum 5 chapters left before I end it and I would love to know your opinion and how you think it would end. Lots of love, Alexandra x