Chapter 8//

I wake up finding myself on my bed, I look at the windows and it's dark, Lucious must've carried me there. My vision is blurred and my head is pounding, I look around me and I see no one, I don't even know what I was expecting to be honest, Lucious obviously wouldn't be here, he has more important priorities than his mistress. My heart stings even more now and I absolutely have no one to turn to, pictures of my mother burn my mind and all I could see was my father laying on the floor of his cell while blood erupted from his wrists. I get up from the bed heading to the bathroom to wash my face, I look at myself in the mirror, my grey eyes are puffy and my long black hair smells of Lucious's musky perfum, I'm summed up pretty much to a wrecked mess. I wash my face, dry it and I'm searching for my phone. When I find it, I notice next to it a note from Lucious that says to text him when I see this, I take the note and trace my fingertips over it. I check the time, it displays 3:50am, he must be sleeping right now and sending him a text is useless but I send it anyways, I just let him know that I am awake and to reassure him that I'm okay because I don't need to be yet another reason he has to worry about. I go through my contact list and I only have 3 people on it yet I can't call any of them. The first one is Lucious, the second is Jamal (his son), Lucious gave me his number in case of a black code emergency and the third is Clive, his personal driver that requested me to call whenever I needed anything. Clive was extremely nice to me even though I sensed a vibe that he doesn't like me nor what I am to his boss and to be frank I don't believe him at all.
At 5:15am Lucious calls me to tell me he'll be here in an hour, I text him back to let him that I'll be waiting for him. I'm not feeling well and  don't have it in me to change or make myself presentable, all I need right now is to be in his arms, all I need is to feel his comfort.
I was laying on the couch with a throw cover on me when I heard the keys and Lucious makes his way to the living room, I toss the cover to the side and get up to hug him and inhale his scent. He welcomes me with open arms when I notice a small suitcase by the door, he cups my face while he gazes into my mouth, he asks sympathetically "How are you feeling, baby?". I take a moment to gather my thoughts because they've been all over the place, "I'm fine, actually better with you here. I don't know why but I can't feel sad about his death, I'm surprised at myself Lucious because I spent most of time hating him and I thought I would feel happy to know he died but instead I feel even more mad at him because he deserved to be punished for what he's done to my mother and to me but instead he was a coward and decided to end his life the way he did my mother. I sometimes wish I was the one who he shoot so I wouldn't feel this way". I cry after what I say and Lucious seems to be absorbing what i just revealed. He holds me while saying "I wish I could make that angst go away baby, trust me I really want to and you have to be positive about your life right now otherwise you'll forever live in that bubble and you wont be able to ever move on. Believe me when I say that because I've lived through it too". Everything he's saying is right and hearing him say that was the comfort I was looking for, I thank God, the heavens above and anything else for having guided me to that man, I honestly don't know what I would've done without him.
I look at him and for once the tears that are streaming down my face are from joy and for how much love I for this man, I lean in to kiss him, pressing my lips hard to him, wanting to taste him.
He withdraws his mouth, takes my hand and leads us to the bedroom. He sits on the edge of the bed and starts taking of his Prada mocassin, he takes my hand and makes me stand in front of him while stripping my leggings off and I start by unbuttoning his shirt, I need this right now more than anything, I need him in me more than I'm needing air right now. I adjust my myself around his legs and sit on him while he kisses my neck granting my desires.

a/n: Hey hey heyyyy! Thank you once again for taking the time to check out my story! Let me know what you think or how I could improve this. Much love, Alexandra x