Chapter 10//

I wake up finding myself just like the way Lucious promised, all wrapped up in him, my head on his chest and his hands around me. Being in that position gives me so much security, security that I've never felt in my life. Lucious wakes up from my head movement and holds me tighter against him. His eyes flicker and I immediately put my lips to his, kissing him softly, that has got to be my favorite type of kiss, the wake-up-to-Lucious-by-my-side kiss.
He kisses me back, "Good morning baby" he says in a sexy raspy tone while smiling and he takes my lips back, kissing me in a way that makes my insides warm. "Good morning love" I say back while smiling in between kisses, I'm savoring every second with him because God knows when this would happen again. We stay in that position for ten minutes until I get up to fetch us some hot brewed coffee, I grab his shirt and cover myself with it and he moans not wanting me to move, to be honest I don't want to move either but coffee is sacred to me and if I don't get my morning dose I might end up being cranky. I go to the kitchen and start the coffee machine while I grab a bowel of fresh cut fruits from the fridge, I pour the coffee into a huge mug so we could share it and take both the mug and the bowl back into the room. Lucious is sitting on the bed with his phone in between his gorgeous hands texting away. I move to sit next to him and he takes the mug from me, taking a few sips and I take a raspberry and feed it to him. These moments feel surreal to me, I still can't grasp the fact that he's here with me. His phone rings and I see Anika's name displayed on the screen and guilt floods into me, he looks at me apologetic and answers it, "Hey baby, how's Chicago?" he says and I can't hear what she's saying on the other end of the line, my heart wrenches because I'm feeling like a home wrecker. He's listening intently to what she's saying and he snaps back "I don't care how much they want, I want them to be at the Empire and you will make that happen Anika, I've put my faith in you and I know you wouldn't disappoint." He's nodding his head to whatever she's saying, assuming that he's agreeing with her. "Okay baby keep me updated with whatever happens. I love you too." he says while looking at me and I don't know what to make of that. We never exchanged I love yous but that doesn't mean we don't feel that way towards each other, I'm in love with him beyond words and he makes me feel like he might too, I'm overthinking this and I don't want to read more into it than there is. Anika is his wife, his partner and I'm the one tearing that apart.
"How good are you with typing?" he asks and I look confused for a second because his question came out of nowhere, "Typing on a computer" he says. "I'm good I guess, my nails clash against the keyboard but that's okay. Why?" I ask not sure where this is going.
"I need some paper documents to be digitalized and I was thinking if you could that for me." he says taking the fruit bowl from my palms. "I'd love to be able to help you in any possible, a way to return everything you've done for me" I shyly smile and move to sit between his legs, his hands rest on my bum and we find ourselves lost in deep kisses.

a/n: Hey! sorry for not being able to update yesterday :( Let me know what you think of this chapter or the story in general. Love you, Alexandra x