Chapter 9//

A moment later, he withdraws his mouth and leads us to the bedroom. He sits on the edge of the bed and starts taking of his Prada mocassin, he takes my hand and makes me stand in front of him while stripping my leggings off and I start unbuttoning his shirt, I need this right now more than anything, i need him in me more than im needing air right now. I adjust my myself around his legs and sit on on his thighs while he kisses my neck.
"I'll be spending the weekend here with you, I sent Anika to Chicago for some artists recruitment" he says while taking off my camisole and unclasping my bra in one swift motion, I press my chest towards him and crash my lips to his, he welcomes them passionately.
This is the first time he will actually spend the night and the day with me, us only in this beautiful apartment, us wrapped up in each other, me sleeping on his chest while he holds me during the night, him spooning me. My mind is ecstatic right now and a million thing occur to me, a million thing we could do, the endless conversations and the endless love making.
He spins me so I could be laying on the bed, him on top of me, our hands running through our bodies and the kisses are starting to bruise my lips, my body. He adjusts himself between my thighs and my fingernails dig into his back while he enters me slowly, teasing me and I ease myself around him. I love this feeling and the emotions that comes with it, he fills me entirely and my nails dig deeper into his back feeling the need to balance myself. His mouth moves to my breasts devouring them and his thrusts are deeper, harder and I feel my guts tightening for being on the verge of ecstasy. "Lucious baby, I'm close, deeper. Ah Lucious" I cry his name as I see colors burst before my eyes and my climax hits the seven heavens. "You feel so good darling, stay just like that" he says his voice full of pleasure, his motions are faster now and he pours in me while repeating my name a couple of times. I can't believe the way that man makes me feel and to know that I have this effect on him makes me wanna dance forever.
He pulls out and lays on the bed taking me with him and I rest my head on his chest while he plays with hair.
"You consume my every thought Lolita" he says while his fingers draw circles on my back, I move my head to look at him "Lucious, you don't know what you do to me and how you make me feel. You saved me and loved me in a way nobody ever did, I wish I could've meet you before your commitments maybe things would've been way different than they are today." Being reminded everyday that I'm only his mistress, his side chick or his fxck buddy kills me because I feel like I'm more than that, way more than that. He takes a deep breath and says "Yeah baby but I believe in fate and maybe we were meant to be living in those circumstances because maybe it wouldn't have worked in any other way." I'm confused about what he's saying and every time we talk about us it always leads to an argument and that's the last thing I need, he's gonna spend the weekend with only me and I would absolutely hate spoiling that.
"You mean much more to me than you think baby" he says that and it's like he can read my screwed up mind. I put my arm around his waist while my head rests on his chest savoring that unique moment where I will actually fall asleep with him here with only me. He kisses the top of my head "It's almost 7am and we both didn't catch any sleep, go to sleep baby and I'll be right here when you wake." I kiss him good night for the first time since I've meet him and my eyes slowly commence to shut down.

a/n: Hello beautiful people! Thanks for reading the chapter and let me know what you think. Love, Alexandra x