Chapter 2

Our swords clash! A shower of sparks fly off in every direction and I here zoey scream. I quickly look at her to make sure shes okay before I make myself levitate again. “But, but , that’s not possible! Flying rings don't work anymore!” he Duncan said in fear.

“Who said anything about flying rings.” I retort at him. I quickly swoop down and slash at his arm, barely missing. He takes out a mining laser and starts to shoot it at me. I barely dodge them andshoot lightning out from my hands at him. He screams in pain as the purple electricity hits him right in the chest. After a second, I stop and find him kneeling on the ground “Remind me, didn't you once say that wearing quantum armor made you invincible? Well obviously you were wrong.” I say mocking him.

“Thats not possible! Not even magic can do that!” he screams at me with fear.

“Oh please Duncan, do you know how many types of magic there are? Heck even I don't know how many types of magic there are.” I say, I see the fear in his eyes as I fly closer to him. He starts to crawl away from me but I quickly fallow him. I pick him up from the back of his lab coat and lift him slightly off the ground.

“It's a good thing I always keep this with me” Duncan smiles and takes a bottle of water and thoughs it in my face. I scream and let go of him and he gets behind me and slashes my back with his sword. I turn around and catch his blade before he can land a second strike. I look behind him and see teep guarding zoey who had a complete look of horror on her face. He punches me to the ground and then walks and stands looming over me. “Well I think our truce is over. And I saved a nuke to blow up that little village you call home if this situation ever arrived.” I get up, being fueled by complete rage. I take my sword and stab him in the chest. He screams and falls over as I take my sword again. I hold it right above his throat.

“Any last words scumbag!” I yell at him in a crazed voice. I see a look of fear in his eyes as he pleads for mercy.

“Rythian! Stop!” I hear Zoey shout at me. “Stop right now!”

“He deserves to die!” I yell back at her. Then I feel a searing pain in my arm. I look and see a arrow sticking out of it. I look at Teep and see he has another one loaded and aimed at me. “What are you doing Teep?” I say while looking at him with disbelieve. I look back at Duncan and see that he is unconscious. I see zoey run up to him and pick him up, sling him over her shoulder and gives me a look of fear and disbelieve.

“Whats wrong with you Rythian! We don't kill our friends!” she pauses and looks away before muttering “or at least I wouldn't.” Then she starts walking away, with teep following still pointing the bow at me. I stare at them and watch them carry the unconscious Duncan through the nether portal. Leaving me alone. I quickly go through the portal after them and see that im at the portal we just build, but zoey, teep and Duncan are no where to be found.