Chapter 4

So, we aren't going to see anymore of rythians pov but he will be back

Nilesy POV

I look outside and hear Hannah shouting for me. I see she is carrying what looks like a small black scarf. “Somethings happened to Rythian! I know it!” she says “I could hear him was screaming from the forest and went to go check. When I got there, it looked like there were scorch marks of some kind and his scarf! As far as I know he never takes off his scarf!”

“ We will go out and look for any sign of him tomorrow. Just put it in that chest over there and lets go to bed.” I say trying to stay calm. That was obviously Rythians scarf, and he was one of my best friends. But there’s no point in going out at night just to be blown up by a creeper.

When we woke up, there was a massive hole in our base. Hannah was still asleep so I quickly woke her up to “Can't a girl sleep.” she pauses still looking at me “Well? What is it?” I point at the hole and she gasps “What the heck is that!” she gets up and then notices something outside and goes to look at it.

I follow her and notice a sign that simply reads “Thanks for the scarf! Love the owls Hannah!”

“My owls!” Hannah screams as she runs off towards them. I follow close behind her. Im climbing the hill to get to her owl sanctuary when I hear crying. I peer over to see her crying looking at her destroyed owl sanctuary “My owls!” she said as she cried “Their gone. There all gone Nilesy.” she whimpers.

“Come on Hannah. You could use a change of scenery. And besides, you haven't seen Xephos in awhile and im sure he can cheer you up.” I say trying to comfort her.

“But my owls!” tears start to flow down her face. “There all gone!”

“Hannah, their birds, im sure they flew away before anything could happen to them” I say still trying to reassure her.

“You know what, you're probably right. Well, we can rebuild tomorrow and find my precious owls, but it has been along time since I’ve seen Xephos and Honeydew. it's for the best"