Chapter 10

Zoey POV

      I walk outside and see Rythian just flying there just laughing. "Rythian! Why are you doing this!" i shout at the top of my lungs. "What happened to you! You were such a kind person, I loved that about you, and not just that but everything else about you! Rythian, I love you! Please come back to me! I messed up!"

          "Love? Love makes you weak! Just like you made me weak! If it wasn't for you! I would have been more powerful than i am right now by the time you decided to come back and join me at blackrock!" he yelled at me. i couldn't help but start to cry, next thing i knew, Enderman and creepers were swarming us. We kept killing them but as soon as we killed one, another was already there to replace it. Finally, we managed to fight our way over to Rythian and started to attack him. We were getting beaten real bad when we heard the sound of wheels and then explosions. i look over and see Strippen and Benji placing TNT carts on rails and sending them right where the enderman and creepers were being summoned. Right next to them was Minty,  Ravs, and Zylus. Strange, i thought no Daltos, i turned around and killed a enderman and saw Daltos a little behind him fighting creepers, and right next to him was Panda. I hear a creeper start to hiss but suddenly stop right in the middle of it. I turn around to see Minty there, fighting.

         "How did you guys all get here?" i said to Minty as i fought.

         " I heard the fighting here while i was on my way back to my bar, I went over to Sips.co and found a bunch of Jetpacks so i checked who was fighting and flew over to get the rest. and bring them here." Minty replied while stabbing a creeper "Zoey? Why are we fighting Rythian. More importantly why are you fighting Rythian?"

         "I'd perfer not to talk about it." i say while killing a enderman. Just as she was about to say something, a TNT minecart flies over us and explodes knocking us forward towards Rythian, i get upr and look at Minty and see she's unconsious, i grab her and drag her into the workshed infront of Honeyudew inc. and put her up against a wall. I walk out and see a TNT minecart fly right at Rythian and explode right in his face. i just stand there, hoping that it didn't kill Rythian.  In the smoke i can see the outline of him but nothing else. Then, a red glowing light is coming off where his face would be. As it continues to form, i gasp as i relize the shape it's forming into. The shape of a creepers 's face.

       "Israphel."