Chapter 11

Zoey POV

    "No! You! Me and Honeydew killed you!" i heard Xephos shout.

     "Xephos, you of all people should know that im immortal, you just killed my body, so when Rythian got his heart crushed by that little red-head, he wasn't strong enough to stop me from taking over." Israphel said "And him being the enderborn and knowing that much magic, i just couldn't resist but to take him oveer and gain access to it. I can do so many more things like this" all the sudden Daltos goes flying against a wall and is knocked out "or this" Teeps sniper rifle flies into the air and shoots Ravs and Zylus, causeing them to fall over unconsious. Then, teeps rifle disintagrates into a pile of ash. Everyone (that was still consious) just looked at him shocked. Strippin and Benji then loaded TNT carts and where just about to send it flying at him when with a slight movement of his arm, the TNT blew up sending them flying. Nilesy,seeing the unconsious Ravs, charged israphel with his sword.

       "Nilesy! No!" Hannah yelled as she tried to stop him. But it was to late and as soon as he was just about to stop him, he froze in mid jump, then israphel materialized a sword and stabbed him inbetween the ribs with it, he then fell to the ground and went unconsious,.

       Everyone just stood there, fear in there eyes, when all the sudden, creeper boss and zombie boss appeared with tons of creepers ,enderman, and now zombies. They charged those of us who remained standing, slowly taking one of us down intill it was just me and Xephos. I look at him and see that he isn't going to give up, so i decide to do the same. We both charge and take out creeper boss and zombie boss, causing them to teleport away. "Just you and us Israphel! No more games!" Xephos shouts

      "So be it!" Israphel says as he lifts Xephos into the air. He strugles and breaks free and manages to land a light hit on him. Then they both fight with their swords. i watch as i see Israphel easily over powering Xephos. He knocks him down and gets ready to finish him, when i jump in quickly and block his strike. "You! i should have killed you when i first got here!" he shouted as he kicked me down onto the ground. I land on my back and see him raise his sword ready to plunge it into my heart.

        I close my eyes as i start to say my final words "I will always love you Rythian." I kept my eyes close. I kept them close for what seemed like for ever intill i opened to see the same face, except the eyes and mouth were purple. "Rythian!"

       "Zoey, i don't know how long i can block out Israphels influence, i need you to kill me Zoey. It's the only way!" he said to me in the warm, loving, caring voice i missed so much.

      "Rythian, i can't, i could never..." i start to say

      "Zoey, please, if you don't Israphel will kill everyone, you have to." he said.

       "But Rythian?" I say barely able to say the words.

        "Zoey, I love you, don't forget that, ever, now please, i can't stop him for much longer." he said as the purple of his eyes and mouth started to turn red again.

         "Goodbye Rythian." i say as i turn away and reluctanly stab a sword into his chest. I hear him scream and look back at him to see the spirit form of Israphel leaving his body, i watch as his face starts to become it's normal color and the creeper face goes back to his normal face. I watch his lifeless body fall to the ground, i fall with it crying. I hear Xephos getting up and walking over. He walks over to me and puts his hand on my shoulder.

        The next thing i know, im in what looks like the sickbay infermary, but i quickly can tell it's not. I look up and smell jaffas and realize where i am. I look to the right of my bed and see Teep sleeping on the chair next to me. I smile as i start to get up out of my bed. i must have made noise because right as i sat up, Teeps eyes opened and he sprang up from his chair. I get off my bed and stand there for a second. Then Teep jumps twice and runs to the exit of the door and waits for me to get up. I follow him down the hall and see a iron door with a button next to it. i push it and the door opens. My eyes instanly light up as i see who is in the medical bed, Rythian. "I see your awake." i hear soemone next to me say. I turn around to see it is Hannah.

          I smile and say "How is he?"

        "Rythian? He's doing fine, his body has healed but he still hasn't regained consiousness but besides that, he's absolutely fine." she said with a smile.