Chapter 7

Duncans POV

I arrive back at my castle after a long day of searching “Did you seen him?” I ask Zoey as she and Teep enter my castle.

“No. no sign.” she barely manages to say before bursting out in tears “I've asked my mushrooms, no sign, I asked Ravs, no sign, I even asked Daltos and Zylus and still no sign. I don't know what to do!”

“We will find him Zoey, he's bound to turn up eventually. Now come inside, it's cold and almost night.” I say as she enters. We all teleport up to the sorting room when i see the room filled with creepers and enderman. We barely are able to fight them off and only get a few cuts and bruises. “What the heck are mobs doing in here! My whole castle is filled with torches. It makes no sence! They can't appear in here!”

“But they didn't just appear here. I made them appear here.” said a voice coming from right out side.

It was Rythians. “Rythian! I knew you would return!” Zoey said as she ran outside to greet him. Teep and I quickly follow her to see Rythian floating right outside my castle. Despite Zoey's happyness, something about him made everything seem more dark and evil. He just kept starring at us when suddenly “Rythian, whats wrong? Something doesn't feel right.” Zoey said.

“Nothings wrong Zoey, all that's changed is that I’ve accepted that I don't need you, or any of you to be exact.” he says as if he was plotting some sort of evil scheme. “Remember how you blew up my castle Duncan, well , there's a creeper in your nuclear reactor, and if you don't all leave now, I’ll make it blow up your reactor destroying your castle and killing you three in the processes.”

“You'd kill Zoey and Teep?” I said baffeled

“Yes, I would, they abandoned me, left me waiting for days. So now, they will just be future casualties in my later plans.”

“Your planing on killing them!?” I say extremely baffeled.

“Actually, I am planing on killing everyone, but since you three are here, i'll be killing you first.” he said with a evil tone. He pulled out a thamium sword and charged at zoey, who screamed and activated the jet pack on my back as does duncan and teep. He slashes at us and cuts Zoeys arm. He laughs evily as we both look at him with horror.

“Your not Rythian, not anymore” she whispers a tear escapes her eyes.

He slashes my leg and I wince in pain. “Zoey! Teep! Run! Make it to honeydew inc. and tell them whats happening!” I yell to them as he slashes my chest. He grabs me by the throat. He cuts the straps keeping my jet pack on my back. I hear it fall and explode. I start to struggle, anything to buy Zoey and teep more time.

“I've had enough of you!” He says as he throws me towards the ground. He then tosses me back up into the air and lets me hit the ground again. He does that one more time before I blackout.