Chapter 5

Sjin POV

“You know, it's nice being back here at Sips co.. Though I did enjoy working on my farm, but I haven't seen Sips in so long.” I say with glee as I approach the dirt factory. Right as I get there, I see Sips running past me in fear screaming.

“Creepers! Enderman! They're everywhere!” he screamed as he ran past me, not even noticing me

“Sips! Sips! What about creepers and enderman?” I say as I take out my iron sword.

“Sjin? You got here at the perfect time! For some reason there are creepers spawners all over the compound. I don't know where they came from they just appeared!” he says franticly as I peer over his shoulder and see creepers and explosion craters littered everywhere.

“Uhh, Sips, I don't think even together we both could take on that many creepers and enderman alone.” I say.

“Well why don't we just go over to Honeydew inc and have them kill the creepers and enderman. And if they die, we can just take all there stuff and no one will know.” he says with a snicker.

“Oh Sips, you greedy corporate big shot” and then we turn around and start to make the journey to Honeydew Inc.

as you can see by now im not just making everyone say "lets go to honeydew inc" because it really wouldn't make much sence.