Chapter 8 - Kevin's room

Kevin P.O.V
I woke up in a strange room tied up to a chair. Where am I?!?! I was suddenly approached by a man in a black hoodie. He lifted up his hood and my heart started racing madly. "Hey bro." My very own brother stood before me.

"W-what's going on?" My lips trembled with every word.

"Good to see you too." He chuckled.

"Kellon, I don't know what kind of joke this is b-but it's not funny!" My body was overcome with fear.

"Joke? Oh dear brother this is no joke." He took slow steps around the room. "You see, I have very much to tell so sit tight, shut up and listen." Kellon looked  me deep in the eyes like a devil. My body was shaking violently and my breaths became heavy. "I've always hated you. From the day I was born, I looked up at you and hated everything! I still despise you in every possible way!"

"W-what do you mean?" Tears started to form in my eyes.

"What do I mean?!" Kellon stomped towards me and pulled me by the collar of my shirt. "You were the fucking golden child! You were the best at everything! Playing cello, piano, trumpet any instrument you let your hands touch! You were the best at languages, I mean you speak Chinese for fuck sake! You were smarter than me. You were more sociable. You were the good looking brother that always got the girls! Well about that...KALEL!" He called Kalels name.

"Please tell me you haven't done anything to her! PLEASE!" My body anxiously wanted to spring out of the chair but I couldn't move. Kalel walked into the room casually then kissed Kellon right in front of me. My heart literally dropped.

"Oh I haven't done anything to her apart from fucking her a few times." Kellon smirked as he held Kalel in his arms. I was so hurt...confused...angry. I honestly didn't know what to think.

"Kalel...?" I said softly looking into her eyes. When she didn't respond I blurted out with tears. Kalel left the room without looking me in the eye.

"You think she loved you? Nope! I met her before that stupid show you went on, did her a few favours and with the help of her and the others I got to you." He explained.

"O-Others?" I managed to say.

"Oh, did I not mention there was a team of us behind those notes? Your friends are with them at this moment."

"W-what?" I spoke to myself.

"Anyways, let's flash back to when we were in high school. Do you remember?"

"W-when you ran away and never came back?"

"That's the one. Except, I never ran away... That bitch of a mother sent me to a mental hospital and lied to you. Ain't that right mom?" Kellon turned on a light that revealed my mom tied up just like me but with tape on her mouth.

"MOM!!!!" I screamed with tears streaming down my face. She squirmed around in her chair.

"Shut up. As I was saying, she put me in a mental hospital because a few days before she caught me in the act of killing you. I took a pillow and snuck in you room in the night while you were sleeping. It was gonna be so quick and easy but this stupid bitch just had to see! So yeah, she sent me there and made a restraining order against us. I couldn't even call. Every day I spent in that shit hole, I was planning my escape and my way back to you. And here I am!" Kellon laughed in such a wicked way. He turned to our mom and spoke "What do you have to say about that old lady?" He ripped off the tape from her mouth causing her to squirm with pain.

"You are crazy!! You deserved to be put in that place! What kind of a person would try to kill his own brother like that? You know, I actually did love you even if you weren't as good as Kevin in most things. But now...now I hate you! I hate you so much and you don't even deserve the title of 'Kevin's brother!" She yelled.

"Shut up. Shut up! SHUT UP!" Kellon slapped her across the face.

"Kellon NOOOOOOOO!" I screamed.

"Burn in hell!" Kellon started to strangle her with his bare hands.

"Kellon STOP! PLEASE STOP! LEAVE HER ALONE! MOM!!!" I kicked and screamed in my chair.

"I...love...you...Kevin..." She said in between breaths.

"I LOVE YOU MOMMY! PLEASE DON'T GO! KELLON STOP!!! PLEASE!" My tears were unstoppable. She stopped breathing and her lifeless body sat in the chair.

"Mom...?" Kellon's voice suddenly turned soft. "Oh God what have I done...?" He started panicking.

"YOU KILLED HER YOU MONSTER!" I yelled.

"I-I didn't mean to..." He held his head with stress. "It's all your fault!" He snapped at me. "Y-you killed her!"

"You're mental!" I yelled. Kellon approached me quickly and punched me in the face. Blood came rushing through my nose and out of a new cut of my cheek.

"IF YOU WEREN'T BORN THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!" He punched me over and over again to the point where I was spitting blood. "I swear, I'm gonna make your life a living hell!"

Hey guyssss! This chapter is very short I know but it's because it's part of a series. Everyone in the gang will get their part and the story will start to make more and more sense. Stay tuned! Love y'all! Oh and please vote and comment if you can, it makes me very happy :) byeeeeeee