Chapter 9 - Kirstie's room

I woke up tied to a chair. I instantly started screaming and kicking my legs about. "HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME! AVI WHERE ARE YOU?!?!" I yelled.

"Calm down my love." A man wearing a black hoodie walked into the room and towards me.

"WHO ARE YOU?! GET AWAY FROM ME!" I tossed and turned in my chair.

"Wow, the bitch doesn't even remember me!" He roamed around the room angrily.

"LET ME GO! I SWEAR, MY BOYFRIEND WILL KICK YOUR ASS!" I screamed.

"He's occupied at the moment." He smiled.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU LAY A FINGER ON HIM!" My voice was starting to strain from all the shouting but I really had to get my point across.

"Wow...you're a screamer." He covered his ears and laughed.

"WHO ARE YOU?!?!" I asked for the second time.

"Does the name Luke ring a bell?" He asked. I looked at him with furrowed brows not knowing someone called Luke. "How about 'Loser Luke'?" I looked at him again but this time my eyes popped open with remembrance. "Ahh...now you remember don't you?" He grinned.

"L-Luke?" My voice became softer in tone.

"Yup. It's me." Luke chuckled.

"B-But why?" I was so overwhelmed with shock.

"Why? You want to know why?" He stepped closer to me. "Throughout high school I was tormented! Bullied to the point where I tried taking my life countless times! Everyone hated me... I can still hear their stupid little chant when I close my eyes. 'LOSER LUKE! LOSER LUKE! LOSER LUKE!" He mocked the chant that people used to sing to him. "But you...you weren't like them. You were the only one who wouldn't call me names or refuse to be my partner in class projects or trip me over in the hallway."

"So why are you doing this?!" I yelled.

"BECAUSE YOU BETRAYED ME!" He clicked into a different kind of person. " I loved you so much and you never noticed! Every day in class, I'd doodle your name in my book or draw pictures of us together. It was my happy place. And look, I have a whole book dedicated to you!" Luke placed the album book on my lap since my hands were tied. He turned the first page. I scanned around hesitantly and saw multiple pictures of me from high school. All of them looked like they were taken without my consent. It was usually me being caught off guard or facing another way.

"What kind of sickness is this?!" My body started shaking so bad that keeping the book still was becoming a task. He turned to the next page and I screamed. With as much leg power I had, I threw the book off me and across the room. I saw a photo...of me...naked... OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! Not only was I naked but the photo was taken outside my old bedroom window. My bedroom was on the second floor!! How did he get up there?!? But more importantly why was he peeping like a perv!? I looked up at him with disgust in my eyes.

"You meant everything to me! But then you started dating Jeremy. The captain of the soccer team, the popular guy, the one that bullied me the most! He stole you away from me and you let him! From that moment you neglected me, never spoke a word to me again!" He started running around throwing and smashing things. "After high school my life just got worse...I lived my moms basement. But one day I turned on the TV and saw you on some show for like one episode. I had hope again. So from that day I started tracing you down and with the help of some other people I met on the way, I finally found you."

"S-Some other people?!" I asked.

"I'll get to that another time. So...I went  where the tracking device said you were and I broke in. And to my fucking surprise, I saw Jeremy. The man that ruined my life. I had a knife in my hand and I took it as an opportunity. Stabbed the motherfucker to death." He laughed.

"I-It was you?!"

"Guilty as charged."

"B-But why did you threaten me?! I remember you slipping a note that said I was next!"

"Oh, it was just for fun. To get you scared and worked up. How'd it feel to be frightened? Huh? Cos I spent my whole life frightened!" He bent down to the height of the chair and yelled in my face. My breaths were getting fast and uneven.

"It's not my fault! How was I supposed to know you were a crazy stalker that liked me?!" I yelled. "Plus, I didn't mean to stop talking to you, I-it was Jeremy. H-He was abusive, he didn't want me talking to anyone! He forced me to ignore you!" Tears were streaming down my face as I remembered the horrible memories with Jeremy. Luke suddenly calmed down.

"I am so sorry..." He wiped away my tear. I flinched at his touch. "Well, it's okay because I forgive you. We can live together happily. Without any Jeremy. Without any bullies. Without any problems." Luke caressed my face.

"Don't touch me..." I whispered with a tear rolling down my face.

"Baby..."

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" I screamed making him jump.

"Damn..." He raised his hands in defence. "Well you better fix that attitude because our wedding is tomorrow."

Sorry for the crappy chapter. But if you did manage to enjoy this then vote and comment because it makes me happyyyy! See you soon!