Chapter 10 - Mitch's room

"Oh for fuck sake." Was Mitch's first words when his eyes opened to see that he was tied to a chair. He'd gotten so used to all the bullshit that he didn't even care. He saw a woman emerge from the shadows and into the room.

"Rachel?!" Mitch's face dropped.

"Hey sweetie." She said mockingly.

"What? What the fuck do you actually want?! Enlighten me!" Mitch was so fed up.

"Wow, you've gained quite the tongue." Rachel laughed.

She approached Mitch's chair slowly circling around it. "I'll just make this short and sweet."

"Enlighten. Me. Bitch." Mitch rolled his eyes.

"Geez, alright sweetie. We were together for a while until you gave up on me and I just couldn't have that. I hated seeing you move on. I've been obsessed with you ever since, following your every move, every house move, every club, every doctors appointment, everything. On my way I met some very interesting people who were willing to help me."

"RACHEL! IM GAY!" Mitch screamed at her.

"No, you're just confused." She caressed his face, her eye twitching uncontrollably.

"I AM GAY! I LIKE DICK! SORRY I FUCKING REALISED THAT! Plus we dated in high school, we're both grown ups now, you're telling me all these years you couldn't find someone else." Mitch yelled at her.

"SHUT UP SHUP UP SHUT UP" Her screams pounced off of every wall as she clutched onto her strand of her hair.

"You are crazy." Mitch whispered with disbelief.

"GOD WILL FORGIVE YOU JUST SAY THAT YOU'RE NOT GAY!" She began to cry hysterically smacking his arm like a lunatic.

"What the hell! Get off of me!" Mitch yelled.

"YOU SINNER! I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL IF YOU DO NO NOT LOVE ME!" She suffocated his neck with her bare hands.

Mitch squirmed underneath her grip.

"F-Fine!!!" Mitch choked.

"Y-You will?" Her smile grew and she wiped away her tears, fixing her greasy hair to the side.

"Y-Yes..." Mitch's voice was light.

"This is great news, the Lord has forgiven all your sins. Now I've had plans about our future, we will get married and then we will have permission by God to procreate as it is written "be fruitful and multiply". She waltzed around the room graciously, grinning to herself.

Mitch's mind: What is she? Some sort of outdated religious freak?!!

She approached Mitch.

"Now, we need to clean you up. Sort out that unbearable hair, those disgusting tattoos, remove every piercing and fix you up. With redemption there is transformation, you will become the perfect Christian." She rubbed his shoulder.

"But first can I get out of these ropes, it's restraining me." Mitch tried to reason with her.

"What so you can leave me? And go fuck some men down hells avenue?! And live a life of sin, passing ungodly fluids?! NO!" She snapped.

"I-I..."

"GOD MADE ADAM AND EVE YOU SICK BASTARD!" She pounced onto Mitch, with such force the chair he was tied to knocked down.

"HOW DARE YOU PUSH ME! GOD DOESN'T TOLERATE VIOLENCE!" Mitch played her at her own game.

She froze on the spot. "Y-You're right. I-I just lost it for a second. I-I'm sorry honey."

Rachel fell to her knees bursting into tears, facing the floor, eyes closed and mumbling some sort of Latin prayer. As she did this, Mitch realised that the back to his chair had become loose due to the fall, therefore it loosened the grip of the rope. He slowly and apprehensively shimmied his right arm out of the sequence of robe. His arm was red from the tightness and quite numb, it was hard to move but he got there in the end. One arm out, one more to go. His left one was harder to move, he shimmied it with so much force it was beginning to make noise against the wood.

"parce peccatis meis-" Rachel stopped in her tracks of prayer before lifting her head. She darted her eyes in Mitch's direction.

"Oh shit.." Mitch muttered.

"Ah- men." She said abruptly before jumping up and pacing towards Mitch's direction.

Thinking quick, he yanked his left arm out and shoved her towards the ground. From there he freely slipped his legs out, thanking his slim figure. She grabbed onto his legs, yanking him down and pinning him against the floor.

"YOU LIAR! YOU LIED, YOU DON'T LOVE ME! LIARS GO TO HELL!" She slapped his across the face.

"GET OFF OF ME YOU CRAZY BITCH" Mitch screamed.

"I HATE YOU! GOD HATES YOU!" She chocked Mitch's neck.

He was loosing breath quickly, looking at his life, there were many ways he could've died, but he wouldn't lose the battle to this psycho. Never. He scurried his hand around for the rope, grabbed it and wrapped it around her neck. She choked aggressively enough to lose energy for Mitch to kick her away. He ran to the door trying to jerk open the door, but she crawled towards him gripping onto his waist. Mitch tried to fling her off but her force was too strong.

"I WILL MURDER YOU AND KEEP YOU WITH THOSE DEMONS YOU BELONG WITH!" She screamed while deeply scraping his skin with her over due nails.

Mitch screeched with pain, before swooping down and grabbing the chair, and bashing it into her face. Suddenly, her body plummeted towards the ground, slamming against the hard material. Blood poured of her head, forming a thick crimson puddle that stained everything it came into contact with. She laid there motionlessly. Lifeless and cold. Mitch quivered with horror and disbelief of what he had caused.

"Oh...my...god..." Mitch's hands cupped over his mouth as he back away with fright. Tears quickly came running down and he was so fed up of everything that was happening. He just wanted to live peacefully. He slid down against the wall, curled up in a ball, crying hysterically. What if everyone else didn't make it? What would be the point of living? Suddenly, Rachel groaned and her arm twitched. Startled, Mitch bashed the chair into her face once more. This time she was gone: her blue eyes cold and fixated, her head wound throbbing, she was dead.

"I don't know what Bible you read, but they sold you the wrong copy you sick twisted bitch." With that Mitch wiped his tears and kicked the door open, leaving the scene with burning determination to save the others. He wanted to end this, once and for all.

Okay I know it's been a VERY long time but life got so ahead of me. I can't believe how much things have happened ever since. I'm honestly sorry for such a long wait, and I'm desperately trying to update every book I have despite it being exam season. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and if you did vote and comment, it makes me happy during this fucked up part of me life! Thank you for reading and see you next time! <3