Chapter 2: Summerween

A/N: So... I was gonna post this on Halloween but I had like a sentence written.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

After the tour (may I say it was really shitty) we went to the gift shop with Stan (and also the tourists, who started to buy things).
"So, what do you think? Pretty good, wasn't it?" Stan asked.
"It was amazing!" Clara exclaimed.
"Do people really believe that all that stuff is real?" I asked. Like; what the fuck? There was even a rabbit with antlers glued on his head and people thought it was real. "Also, what kind of statue is that? It's really creepy"
Stan turned around and said:
"What the heck? Who put that in here" he went over the statue and picked it up.
It was a guy praying with a hood covering his head and eyes all over him (*pewdiepie voice* illuminati confirmed), it made me feel as if I was being watched.
"I'm back, so, where were we?" Stan asked, but suddenly we heard two voices shouting.
"Grunkle Stan! Grunkle Stan! We've gotta go to the mysterious place you told us this morning!"
"Mabel stop dragging me!"
A girl and a boy entered in the shop. She was wearing a stripped jumper, a purple headband, a purple skirt and had long auburn hair. He was wearing a blue vest, an orange t-shirt, a pair of grey pants, a white and blue cup with a pine tree and short auburn hair.
"OMG! New girls!" the girl shouted" Hi! I Mabel I like jumpers and I have a pig called Waddles! And this is my brobro dipping sauce"
"Hi! I'm Clara and this is my big sis Alice"
"Hey kid" Stan said nudging me " Wanna come?"
"Sure" I said "Where?"
"To buy some stuff"

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Stan parked his car (half of it was outside of the parking)
"Here we are! The summerween superstore" he said when we got down.
"Wait, summer what?" Dipper (a.k.a dipping sauce) asked.
"Summerween. People of this town love Halloween so much they celebrate it twice a year. And wouldn't you know it, it's today!" Stan answered showing him a calendar with the day of today (June, 22nd) circled.
"Do you always carry that calendar in your pocket?" I asked.
Stan looked awkwardly at both of his sides and said yes.
"Summerween... Something about this feels unnatural" said Mabel, who had became one of Clara's best friends.
"It's free candy" said Soos, a guy who worked in the Mystery Shack.
The four of us smiled and run(well, Mabel and Clara did, Dipper and I walked) into the store, there Mabel and Clara got inside of a wheelbarrow while Dipper and I pushed them around the store.
"To the costume isle!" shouted Dipper and Mabel at the same time (twins thing).
We were running around when we suddenly crashed into some jack-'o'-lanterns made from watermelons, we started laughing and I could see Stan carrying a barrel of blood that was leaking all over the floor.
"Have the police coming and make the Pines family get out from the store" said the store lady.
"Not today!" shouted Stan threw a smoke bomb and we all started running.
"You paid for this stuff, right?" said Clara, who was (with Mabel) still in the wheelbarrow.
"Of course" answered Stan.
We got in the car and Stan pulled back, making a pole fall over a big watermelon jack-'o'-lantern.
"Lets move!"he shouted.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"I'm so excited!" said Mabel when we got back to the Mystery Shack, in the back there was a house, where Stan, Mabel and Dipper lived.
"We're gonna have the best costumes, get the most candy..." said Dipper.
"And get the the biggest stomachaches ever!" exclaimed Mabel.
They both laughed and high-fived each other.
"Dude, I've never seen you guys so pumped" said Soos, who was wearing a Mexican wrestler costume.
"Well, back at home me and Dipper were kind of the kings of trick or treating" said Mabel and Dipper handed her an album called: trick or treating memories.
She opened it and started talking again:
"Twins in costumes, the people ate it up"
"Well you dudes better be careful out there, it's a night of ghouls and goblins, not to mention," Soos turned off the lights, grabbed a flashlight and pointed it under his face " the Summerween Trickster."
"The Summer-what-what-what?" asked Clara confused and scared (Clara: I wasn't scared! Me: sure you weren't).
"The Trickster goes door to door, or so the legend goes, "started telling Soos" eating children who laugh at Summerween's spirit"
"Well, you don't have to worry about us" said Dipper throwing a treat in his mouth. "We've got spirit to go around" then he started coughing and he groaned "What is this stuff? I've never even heard of this brands" he started to number some of the brands.
"This is all cheap loser candy" I exclaimed.
"Quiet your discontent children, maybe the trickster's over here" said Soos after that he grabbed a gummy with the shape of a pair of lips and ate it.
"Your cape is caught in your belt, Soos." Dipper said while walking with the bowl in his hands.
I got up and followed Dipper to the kitchen, there we started to throw the candy off the window.
"Goodbye looser candy" said Dipper.
Suddenly the bell ringed.
"Trick or treaters!" we heard Stan exclaim "Quick! Give them that terrible candy!"
Dipper and I went to the door and there we saw a ginger-haired girl, she was wearing a yellow sleeveless shirt, a purple skirt and a pair of boots with her there was a boy wearing a skeleton hoodie a pair of grey jeans and a pair of black shoes.
" 'Sup brat?" the boy asked.
"Brat? I don't even know him but he sounds like a jerk" I thought glaring slightly at him.
"Hey Dipper" said the girl.
"Wendy!" Dipper started to laugh nervously and hit his leg with the stairs.
"Hey who's that?"asked Wendy.
"This is Alice, she just got here this morning," I smiled and waved "Alice, this is Wendy, she works in the Mystery Shack. And... This is Robbie" he said pointing at the boy "he's uhm... Her boyfriend." Dipper finished with an awkward tone. "So... What's up, guys?"
"Ugh, I left my jacket here, again." she grunted.
"Hey, what's up with the candy?" Robbie, the jerk, asked "are you going trick or treating or something?"
"Well, actually... I..." Dipper started to say but was interrupted by Wendy.
"Shut up, Robbie. Of course he's not going trick or treating." She said while putting on her jacket.
"No, yeah" he started to awkwardly laugh and hide the album behind his back. "Trick or treating is for babies, right Alice?"
I shrugged, I actually liked trick or treating with my friends back at home, but, who cares?
"Hey, you two should come to this party with us. Tambry's parents are out of the town and it's gonna be rad" Wendy said to us.
"It's the party you didn't hear about" said Robbie to Dipper while handing him a paper before leaving with Wendy.
Dipper looked at it and then run to the door.
"Hey guys! Maybe I'll see you at the party"
"If you're not to busy playing dress-up" Robbie said.
Wendy hit him and said to Dipper before the went away:
"It's at nine, don't forget!"
Dipper looked at the paper and then at the album before sighing and asking me:
"How am I gonna tell Mabel?"
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Dipper and I went downstairs, where I could see Mabel, Clara and Mabel's friends, Candy and Grenda. They were dressed as an strawberry jam pot, a sugar skull, a sweet and a witch respectively.
"That's a very good Dipper costume" said Candy looking at Dipper.
"What the hey-hey bro-bro?" said Mabel walking over to Dipper "Where's your costume?"
"Look I can't go trick or treating. I'm really sick," Dipper said and started coughing "must've been that bad candy. You can go off without me."
"Where's your Summerween spirit?" asked her.
Suddenly someone knocked on the door. Dipper went to the door and I followed him (I was curious of who it was). He opened the door and I heard a raspy voice said:
"Trick or treat"
There in front is us stood a tall silhouette that was wearing a long top hat, a yellow mask with a happy face and a suit that looked as if it was made with a lot of cloths.
"Dude, really? You're a little old for this, man, sorry" Dipper said to him.
"But wait..." I heard the man say before Dipper closed the door.
"Don't be like that, Dipper, just give him some candy" I said grabbed the bowl of candy and opened the door again "I'm sorry, don't mind him, he's just a little down 'cause the girl he has a crush on is with her boyfriend" I grabbed a lot of candy and threw it in his sack. "There you go!"
"Thank you my lady. Happy Summerween." he said and I closed the door.
A few seconds later someone knocked on the door again, but this time harder. Dipper opened it and told the man, who was still there:
"Look man, just go to another house, she's already gave you candy!" After that he slammed the door.
"Dipper! Where's your Summerween hospitality?!" Mabel exclaimed.
The man knocked on the door even harder than before.
"I'm not getting that" Dipper grunted.
"Well, I am!" Mabel said angrily and opened the door. She started to apologize for Dipper but the man was really angry (even though I gave him candy).
"Silence!" he shouted " You've insulted me! And for this you shall pay! With your lives!"
"Aw! What a cute little mask! You're a funny guy aren't you?" said Clara trying to sound confident.
The mans stepped inside, having to bent down, for he was taller than the door.
"Funny, am I?" he asked.
Suddenly a kid dressed as a pirate walked to the door, but the mans grabbed him by the head and ate him.
"What the Hell, man?!" I shouted "Chill! I gave you candy!"
"There's only one way for you to avoid his fate." he continued, ignoring me " I need a treat, if you can collect 500 pieces of candy and bring them to me before the last jack-'o'-melon goes out, I will let you live"
"So they're called jack-'o'-melons..."
"500 treats in one night?! That's impossible!" Dipper exclaimed.
"The choice is yours children, you must trick or treat or die! Happy Summerween my lady" he bowed to me and jumped to the rooftop laughing.
"Oh my Gosh, Mabel. Do you know what this means?" asked Dipper terrified.
"I think I do... It means we have to go trick or treating! Yay!"
"Who was that guy?"asked Candy.
"It's the legend Soos told us about. It's true!" Clara said.
Grenda grabbed Dipper and started shaking him while shouting.
"What's going on here, dudes? I heard a rampage" Soos said "that's a funny word" he laughed to himself.
"Soos! The monster'a make him trick or treat, or else he's gonna eat us!" Dipper said as we run over him.
"I've got a picture!" Candy said showing Soos a picture of the Trickster that she had edited.
"The Summerween Trickster! Oh man, dudes! You're in crazy bonkers trouble."
"How are we gonna get so much candy in one night?" I asked.
"There's no way!" Dipper said.
Mabel called us over and she started to give a motivating speech.
"...even if it takes all might!" Mabel shouted as the end of the speech.
Everyone walked away except Dipper and I.
"So... What are you gonna do?"
"I don't know" he sighed.
"Don't worry" I gave him a soothing grip in the shoulder. "I'm going inside to put on my costume."
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
We were on the streets trick or treating I put my costume on, I was going as a skeleton and I was wearing ripped clothes.
Dipper was grumbling about going trick or treating and when we went to an old lady's house (I think her name'a Lazy Susan) she only gave each of us a treat, because he wasn't in a costume.
"You've gotta put on your costume, Dipper" Mabel said.
"I told you, I'm not up to it Mabel" he said and started to cough.
"Oh, really? the Trickster's voice sounded.
"Man, you've got to stop doing that! You're gonna give me a heart attack!" I exclaimed and glared at him.
He climbed down a lamp post and and landed on Soos' shoulders, looked at the treat he had and murmured:
"I've seen better"
Then he jumped off him, grabbed a jack-'o'-melon and went to a rooftop.
"Tick tock" after that he blew the candle and disappeared.
"So... What was that about being too sick to wear a costume?" asked Mabel.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
"Introducing, for the first time in public... Tada! Peanut butter and jelly!" Mabel exclaimed.
We all awed and Candy took a picture.
"I will make you internet famous"
"Hey! Erase that! Let's get this over with, ok?" Dipper grunted.
We started to run from house to house trick or treating and putting all the treats in the wheelbarrow Soos was carrying.
"124!" shouted Mabel right before we saw a man blow out his jack-'o'-melon.
"498, 499! We did it!" Mabel said and we all screamed in happiness "All we need is one piece of candy!"
"And it's only 8:30! Perfect timing" Dipper said looking down at his watch.
I run with Soos to get the truck while the rest went to the last house.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
We were calmly driving down the street when we hit something.
"Hey! Stop the truck!" I told him.
He stopped and we got down.
"That wasn't, like, a regular pedestrian, was it?"
"It was the monster!" exclaimed Clara.
"Thanks Soos!" Dipper sighed "I'm just glad it's over, right?" he asked Mabel, who ignored him.
We all got in the car and started to drive back to the shack.
I was looking out the window when I saw the pieces of the Trickster flying back to him and recomposing him.
"Uhm... Guys?!" I said making them look and scream.
The Trickster jumped on top of the truck and Soos started to turn the truck from one side to another, making him fall.
We crushed into the Summerween Superstore, we got down and quickly began to look for a place to hide. I found one under some shelves and made Clara hid with me.
She started to wimped and I hugged her, trying to give her some comfort.
"Shh... Everything's gonna be allright, don't worry. Just, stay silent or he'll catch us."
Soos had the idea to hide our faces and run to the door hiding as if we were part of the shop.
"This way!" I said "We're almost there!"
"Soos!" Dipper exclaimed.
Soos pushed one of the skulls from the shop.
The Trickster came from behind him and ate him.
We all run to him with fake weapons and started to hit him.
The Trickster grabbed us and took off his mask, his face was made of candy, looser candy.
The Trickster started to tell us his story, about how he is made of every treat no one likes.
Conclusion: always eat all your candy or it'll eat you.
The Trickster was about to that when he started to groan and Soos got out of him from his body.
" 'Sup bro?" he asked.
The Trcikster screamed in agony and fall to the ground.
"You want some of this?" he asked us while eating the Trickster's body.
"Wait, you actually think I taste good?" asked the monster.
"Sure, you know."
"All that I ever wanted was that someone thought I was good" he started to cry corn candy "I'm so happy"
Soos continued eating and suddenly the kid got out and said smiling:
"I've been traumatized!"
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
When we got back to the shack we found Stan watching some old horror movie and Wendy carving a jack-'o'-melon.
"I didn't see you at the party, where were you?" She asked Dipper and I.
Dipper started to stutter but suddenly said:
"I was trick or treating, with my sister" and hugged Mabel.
" I was doing the same, actually" I said.
She told us how lame the party was and Dipper laughed.
"Oh man... We went to every house and we didn't even get to eat candy" said Mabel pouting.
"Candy?" said Stan and pulled from behind his armchair two bags full of candy.
At the end we all stayed to watch a movie.
"You know kids? I've been thinking, at the end of the day Summerween is not about candy or costumes or even scaring people. It's a day when the whole family can get together at one place and celebrate what really matters. Pure evil!" he said and started to laugh evilly.
And we all did the same.
When we all ended Soos suddenly said:
" I ate a man alive today"