Chapter 4: Dreamscaperers

It had been almost two weeks since I found the strange necklace (those two weeks involved Mabel and Stan making a bet, falling down a bottomless pit, the twins changing their bodies, Mabel and her friends fighting over a boy-band and being chased by a pterodactyl) and I had been having these weird-ass dreams, like, one was odd as fuck. There I was, just chilling, and this illuminati symbol, was there looking at me and he said:
"You know I'm your future husband, right poppet?"
And then I woke up, it was one of the weirdest things I had ever dreamt in my whole life.
I have also been having nightmares, one started in the woods.
I was alone. Everything was in black and white and the concept of time itself seemed to have lost all meaning. Leaves were frozen mid-air and my shaggy breath formed small clouds of fog. The cold light of the sun was so bright it blinded me for a second. The only thing I could see were dead trees with eye-shaped symbols carved in them and scratches a few inches deep all over the woods. A trail of what seemed to be blood leaded from where I was standing. The only thing I heard was an static sound ringing in my head. Suddenly, my vision started to get blurry and the whole world seemed to stretch and change colours. The carved eyes turned around and looked at me, making a cracking sound. But then, everything went silent, until I saw a boy limping out of the woods. He grabbed my arm and asked me to help him, in that moment I saw he was bleeding, he had a scratch on the left side of his face. Something a deep red was flowing out of it. I reached out to clean it but it wasn't blood, it was sticky, like... Resin.
I accidentally moved his hair, that rustled like if it was made out of dry leaves, revealing the left side of his face. Instead of an eye there was a hole with small roots coming out of it.
They started to grow very quickly covering his face. His grip on my arm tightened and I couldn't shake him off.
I looked up at his face and I saw that the left side of his face was smiling evilly, while the right one whispered a single word:
"Run"
The roots started growing even faster, covering his whole body.
I took my jacket off and run away, the trees were shaking, even if there wasn't any wind blowing.
I tripped over a root and fell down (I was sure it wasn't there before) and everything went silent again, the only thing I could hear was the boy screaming and the cracks of the wood covering him.
I looked around and saw a tiny blob in the distance, I closed my eyes for a second and when I opened them again right in front of me there was a 10ft tall creature. I watched him jump at me and I screamed, waking up.
I was covered in sweat, my body was shaking and my heart was beating fast.
I looked at my watch, 6:00, it read with bright numbers. I wouldn't be able to fall sleep again, so I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.
I took my clothes off and I was about to take the necklace off too, when I found that the clasp wasn't there.
"Well..." I muttered and sighed " I'll have to take a shower with it on."
I got inside of the shower and turned it on, it was cold. Just the way I hate it.
I was washing my hair when I shivered, I had just felt something trace my back, like a hand. I washed the shampoo off quickly and turned around, covering myself with my arms, but there was nothing.
I sighed and continued showering myself. After I finished I got dressed and went outside to wait (reading and listening to music) for Clara to wake up. That means... Almost three hours waiting.
When she woke up we went to have breakfast to a place called "Lazy Susan's" which owner was a old lady with just one opened eye, called Lazy Susan.
We both had pancakes for breakfast (may I say they were delicious) and then decided to go to see the twins.
We were walking to the Mystery Shack when it started to rain, making us run all the way there.
When we finally got to the shack we were soaked wet and Mabel had to lend Clara some of her clothes (which made Clara delighted, because she loved her jumpers) and I had to wear one of Stan's huge T-shirts.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
We were in the twins' room, it was big, with a bed in each side of it, you could guess the owner of the bed by simply looking at it. The one on the right had pink sheets, some stuffed animals and its wall was covered by boy bands' posters.
The other one was a bit messy, it had blue sheets and few books lying around.
Clara was sitting with Mabel while she was playing battleship with her brother, and I was lying on their window sill, the window was a triangle, I mentally groaned, I was starting to hate triangles, they were everywhere in this town and in my dreams.
"I'm gonna say... B5" Dipper said to Mabel.
"Miss! Wap!" she answered while putting it in F7, forming a cat's face.
"I don't think you're playing this right"
"Kids! Come quick!" we heard Stan shout from downstairs.
We run downstairs to the living room where he was sitting on his armchair watching TV.
"I need you to laugh at this with me" he laughed pointing at the TV.
We looked at it and we saw a little kid singing and playing the guitar. This kid was Gideon, Mabel's crazy ex boyfriend, she had told us about him and how he tried to kill Dipper.
"Ugh. Gideon" Dipper groaned.
"Remember when I dated him and he tried to destroy us?" Mabel said.
"He's always trying to trick me into losing the Mystery Shack!"
"Once he tried to steal of my hair products, and he doesn't even know me!" I exclaimed.
"And yet, our hate bonds us together" Soos said before we heard the TV say that the new tent of telepathy was going to open where the Mystery Shack was.
"Should we be worried about that?" Dipper asked looking at Stan.
"Please! The only way Gideon can take over the Shack is by breaking in and stealing my deed."
We heard a glass shattering sound and Clara said:
"You mean like, right now?"
We went to Stan's office and we found Gideon trying to unlock Stan's safe.
"Gideon!"
"Well, well, Stanford! My archinemesis! We're still playing our dangerous cat and mouse game! But who is the cat and who is the..." he was interrupted by Stan asking Soos for a broom.
"Oh no! Not the broom!" Gideon screamed while running in circles chased by Stan.
He hissed and Stan hit him with the broom making him run out of the shack.
"Mark my words Stanford! One day I'll get that combination! And once I steal that deed you'll never see the Mystery Shack again!"
"Good luck, bucko!" Stan laughed at him and closed the door.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
We were all lying around the living room, bored, watching an old western movie.
"I'm tired during day" said a character from the movie.
"I can relate to this" said Stan.
I could relate to that too, mostly because I hadn't been getting a lot of sleep because of the goddamn nightmares.
"Grunkle Stan, why can't we watch a movie that we all enjoy," said Mabel and showed us a really colorful movie "like Dream Boy High, where love is in your permanent record."
We all booed, while Clara cheered.
"You'll learn to like it, right Mabel?" said Clara grinning evilly.
Suddenly we heard a lot of noise coming from the kitchen and Soos came running to us.
"Dudes! There's a bat in the kitchen, it tried to touch me with its weird little bat fingers." He said moving his fingers.
"Don't worry! I've got this under control!"Stan leaned back in his armchair and said "Dipper, take care of it."
Clara and Mabel laughed at him.
"What? Why can't Mabel do it?" He asked.
"Cause life ain't fair. Now go fight a bat so we can watch TV" answered Stan.
"No way Grunkle Stan! You always make me do dumb chores. I'm putting my foot down this time." Dipper said while stomping his foot.
"I said, do it kid. Now!"
They started glaring and grunting at each other until Stan won.
"Ok! I'll do it!" Dipper exclaimed scared and sighed while walking to the kitchen.
I got up and followed him in case he needed help.
"Stupid chores" he mumbled under his breath.
"Remember! Bats are more afraid of you than you are of them." Mabel said to him while Clara gave him a thumbs up.
I peeked into the kitchen when he got inside with a saucepan and a spoon as weapons.
I heard Clara say something to Mabel and then I had to dodge a lot of things that came flying out of the kitchen while Dipper screamed.
After he finally could get the bat out of the shack Soos and I bandaged him.
"Swabbing on disinfectant" Soos sang while Dipper hissed in pain.
"Why does Grunkle Stan always pick on me?" he asked while I was bandaging his head "Think about it, the more painful or difficult the chore is, the more likely it is I'll have to do it. Why doesn't he pick on you guys?"
"Dipper, Stan's personality is one of life's greats mysteries. Like wether or not it's possible to lick your own elbow." Soos explained to him after we both finished bandaging him.
"I bet you can't" Mabel and Clara teased him.
"I bet I can" he said back.
"Lick it! Lick it! Lick it!" They both chanted while walking with him put of the kitchen and he tried to lick his elbow.
Dipper sighed and said to me:
"Sometimes I feel like Stan hates me"
"I doubt it. He may be harsh with you, but I think he cares a lot about you." I said to him rubbing his back.
I had just said this when Stan called him asking him to do another chore. Dipper grunted and fired a Nyarf dart to a picture Stan had.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Dipper had just finished fixing the sink and was sweeping the carpet when I started to have a horrible as fuck headache.
"Oh, I'm so sorry" we heard Stan mumble in his sleep.
"What it's going on in that guys head?" Dipper said while I shrugged and held mine between my legs.
Dipper was finishing when Clara, Mabel and Soos ran into the living room.
"Dipper! We've gotta help Stan!" shouted Mabel, making me groan in pain.
"Wait, what?" asked Dipper confused.
"This evil triangle guy said he's gonna break into Stan's mind and steal the combination to his safe!" explained Clara.
"Also we stopped for snacks on the way here" said Soos eating some Burrito Bites.
"Triangle guy?" I asked lifting my head.
"I feel like I've seen something like this before in the journal..." said Dipper taking the journal out of his vest, where does he put it?!
He started reading a page:
"Beware Bill, the most powerful and dangerous creature I've ever encountered. Whatever you do, never let him enter your mind"
"Well, that's great!" I thought to myself "Cause his constantly appearing in my dreams"
We all heard Stan grunt and we gasped.
"Grunkle Stan!" exclaimed Mabel while I cursed under my breath.
Then there was a shadow shaped like the goddamned demon entering Stan's body and making him start moving and his eyes glowing blue.
Mabel took the journal from Dipper and continued reading the page:
"It is possible to follow the demon into a person'a mind and prevent his chaos. One must simply recite this incantation."
"Ugh, this is great." Dipper groaned "I spend all day cleaning sinks and fighting bats for Stan and now I have to save him from some crazy brain demon?"
"But if we don't do anything Gideon might steal the shack! Or worse!" said Clara making Dipper sigh.
"Fine. Get ready, guys. We're about to journey into the into the most horrifying, disturbing place any of us have ever been" said Dipper dramatically.
"Your grunkle's mind" I finished and a lighting flashed.
"You think I can take these Burrito Bites into Stan's brain? Thumbs up? Thumbs down?" Soos said and laughed "You know what? I'm just gonna bring 'em"
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
We had turned off the lights and made a circle of candles surrounding Stan's body and us, and right now my headache was only worse than before.
"Ok, guys, in order to save him, we're gonna have to follow that... Dream demon into his mind" said Dipper while holding the journal.
"I wonder what Stan's thinking about right now" Soos grabbed Stan's chin as a ventriloquist dummy and said in a high voice " I love Soos like a son!"
"Soos! This is serious!" Dipper said while I chuckled.
"Sorry!" he said still using Stan's mouth.
My sister, Soos and Mabel high-fived each other laughing.
"Let's do this" said Dipper putting his hand on Stan's head and doing the same the rest of us "Videntus omnium. Magister mentium. Magnesium ad homiem. Magnum opus. Habeas corpus! Inceptus Nolanus overratus! Magister mentium! Magister mentium! Magister mentium!"
As Dipper was speaking his eyes went blue, the Soos', then Mabel's, then Clara's and I think that at least mine. After that the candles went out and there was a blue explosion and we got in Stan's mind.
Everything was in black and white and blurry with things flying around. In front of us there was a creepy and messy version of the Mystery Shack.
"What the...?" Soos said.
"Wow, this is Stan's mind?" Clara said "It's kinda creepy"
"I figured there would be more hot old ladies" continued him.
I groaned, the pain was almost unbearable. But how could I feel pain if I didn't have a body?
"Remember everyone, we've got to look out for the triangle guy" Dipper said making us focus on the mission.
"Yeah! Look out for the triangle guy!" a new voice said.
I turned around and grunted when I saw him. The fucking demon that had been giving me nightmares for two weeks.
"It's him! It's the guy!" Soos exclaimed.
"You leave our uncle's brain alone, you isosceles monster!" said Mabel and ran to tackle him but ran inside of him.
He took a watch out, looked at it with a boring expression and after a few seconds passed he let Mabel out.
"Gotcha! Wait, what?" said Mabel confused.
"Ah, Stan's family, we meet at last!" he exclaimed happily "Question Mark, Shooting Star, Pine Tree, I had a hunch I might bump into you!" then he shoots hole in Dipper's chest.
He screams and Mabel stuck a hand into it.
"Mabel!" he said angry then asked Bill "What do you want with our uncle's mind anyway?"
"And of course I didn't forget about you, love" he continued talking, ignoring Dipper's question "I see you've been loosing sleep because of me." he laughed circling me making me take a step back. "By the way, how's your headache?"
Then I realized that my head had stopped hurting.
"H-how? It's gone!" I exclaimed.
"See? You just needed to see me! I've been dying to finally touch you" he said rubbing my neck, where the chain of the necklace was.
"What the Hell?! Stop touching me and answer Dipper's answer!" I demanded him as I swatted his hand away from me.
"Ok, love, no need to be so harsh" he tapped his fingers where his chin would be if he had a proper face "What was it? Oh yeah! What do I want? Just the code to the old man'a safe! Inside the shack is a maze of a thousand doors representing his memories." he started to explain "Behind one of them is a memory of him inputting the code! I just need to find it and Gideon will pay me handsomely."
"Not if we stop you!" Clara exclaimed.
"Hah! Fat chance, Clara! I'm the master of the mind." blue flames started circling him "For example! I know what you're thinking" he said pointing at Mabel.
"That's impossible, no one can guess what I'm thinking!"
He snapped his fingers and two really bright and colorful boys. One had tan skin, chin length blond hair and was wearing a sleeveless turquoise shirt, white shorts and brown sandals. The other had pale skin, short blue hair and was wearing a fuchsia shirt with a red and white jacket, turquoise jeans and white shoes.
"Whoa, where are we, bro?" asked the blond one.
"We must be in Heaven 'cause I just saw an angel!" blue haired one answered pointing at me.
"Hey! Hands off my girl!" Bill exclaimed getting closer to me.
"What the fuck?! Why are they flirting with me? I mean, they're Mabel's dream!"
"Chill dude, we didn't know she's yours" the blond said to him.
"I'm never letting go of your leg, Craz!" said Mabel hugging the blue haired's leg.
"You're way out of your league, kids." Bill said "Turn around now before you see something you might regret. Later, suckers!" Then he crushed through a wall of the Mystery Shack.
"We're going in Mabel, can we leave those guys out here?" asked Dipper "Looking at them...Hurts my eyes..."
"No! They can help us!"
"Totally! Arm throne!" They both exclaimed offering it to me.
"No, thanks. I can walk by myself"
They shrugged and picked Clara and Mabel up and put them in their arms, making the girls chuckle.
"Dude! Arm throne!" said Soos to Dipper and started walking after him.
We went inside of the shack and saw that it was huge. It had lots of doors and stairs.
"Radical!" said Craz.
"I also think it's radical!" said the other guy.
We started to go down the stairs when a bat with Stan's face flew by our side screaming "No refunds!"
We continued walking until we got to a door that said: Memories.
"Whoa, look! All of Stan's memories!" exclaimed Soos pointing at the hall.
"Great. Sure there's plenty of memories of Stan bossing me around, can't wait to see more of that." grunted Dipper still angry.
"Come on Dipper, we've gotta find the code before Bill does!" I said.
"Alice is talking!" said Craz.
"So rad!"
"Let's get searching!" exclaimed Soos.
We started to run down the hall opening and closing door that showed Stan's memories, like when he was in jail or in a date with Lazy Susan.
While running we saw a door that said: Dipper's memories.
"Look, guys! Memories about me!" said Dipper opening the door.
"That doesn't seen like a good idea." said Soos trying to stop him from seeing the memories.
"I just wanna know what the old guy really thinks of me." explained him.
"We already know how Stan feels about us!" said Mabel "He loves us! We're great."
"Yeah. Let's just keep moving." Clara said.
We continued running when I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw... Jara, the stalker girl.
"You!" I exclaimed "What are you doing here?!"
"Well... You see.." she started to explain "I was in the Mystery Shack but there was no one, so I walked further in and saw this journal lying around a guy, and decided to read out loud what it said and... Now I'm here. And I don't know how to get out!"
"Ok... Just come with us and we'll help you get out of here."
"Thanks!" she said happily.
After that we continued walking and opening doors. I could hear Soos calling out for the code. And Craz and Xyler talking about how they could open and close doors.
After Mabel showed us a really traumatic memory about Stan's tummy Soos said:
"We've been searching forever! What if the triangle guy finds the memory before we do?"
"If we wanna find Stan's memory, we gotta think like Stan." explained Mabel to us "He's always hiding stuff, right?"
"Yeah! Like how he hides his arrest warrants under that rug in the gift shop?" said Soos.
"Soos, that's it! Look!" I exclaimed and lifted the rug under us, revealing a door.
"Oh my God!" exclaimed Jara and opened the door, showing us a memory of Stan locking his safe.
"What do we do now? Jinx!" said Craz and Xyler at the same time.
"Let's just destroy the door before Bill can find it!" Clara exclaimed while grabbing a battle axe.
"I think I should do it" Jara suddenly said "I'm pretty strong."
"Ok! Here you go!" said Clara handing her the axe.
Jara lifted it and was about to hit it when Soos stopped her saying:
"Wait! Maybe I should do it! My big fat arms are great at destroying stuff!"
"Uh... Ok"
After she said that Soos began to lift up the door with some kind of psychic power, I looked at him confused and heard Jara gasp and curse under her breath. As he was doing this, another Soos walked in talking about one of Stan's memories. I looked back at the Soos with the door and heard hi laugh like... Bill.
"Boy, you kids sure are gullible! I knew you'd lead me straight to the code!" he turned into the demon while laughing "It's funny how dumb you are."
I glared at him with hate.
"The combination to Stan's safe. Boy, that was even easier then I thought!" he continued talking "For a moment I thought this stupid meatsack was going to screw everything" he glared at her, making her tremble and muttering an apology.
"Oh, yeah? Well, you're a-a stink face!" said Mabel angrily.
"Awesome comeback, Mabel!" complimented Na Xyler.
"Don't treat me like a child, Xyler." snapped Mabel at him.
"Later, suckers!" said Bill taking Jara and flying away.
"Come on! We've gotta save Stan!" said Mabel.
"What's the point? Why should I save him, huh?" asked Dipper walking to us "I work for Stan day and night and all he does in return is say he wants to get rid of me."
"Dipper, I'm sure that's not true." I tried to comfort him.
"I saw it with my own eyes in one of his memories, Alice! He always picked on me and now I know why. Stan hates me!"
"Dipper, it doesn't matter what you saw." Mabel saidto her brother "If we don't stop Bill, we'll lose the Shack!"
"No! You know what? Not this time. For once this is one of Stan's problems I'm not gonna fix." he snapped at her.
"Fine. Come on, guys. We'll save Stan ourselves."
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
We found Bill telling Gideon the safe's code so Clara fired a Nyarf dart at the door, making it fall in the memory about the Bottomless Pit.
"Ha ha! Boom!" laughed Clara high-fiving me.
"Clara did it!" exclaimed the dream boys.
"The Shack is safe!" said Soos.
"The deal's off!" we could heard Gideon shout at Bill.
"Wa-wait! No! Wait!" he pleaded.
The screen in Bill's body turned off and his body cracked to pieces and fell off. Then it reappeared as red.
"YOU! You can't even imagine what you just cost me!" I stepped in front of Clara, trying to protect her "Do you have any idea what I'm like WHEN I'M MAD?!?!?!" he said with a low, demonic voice.
Several characters passed by Bill's eye. Then a Stan rock popped out from our feet and raised up. Bill got very big.
"So I guess he gets really mad when he gets mad." said Soos.
"EAT NIGHTMARES!" shouted Bill with the creepy voice.
We all screamed, scared as fuck.
"One nightmare, coming up!" Bill an ounce.
"Nightmare?" said Soos "Hope it's not that British dog man I'm always dreaming about..."
The British dog man appeared in front of him and started poking him with his cane.
"You!" Bill striked a nightmare to Mabel.
Mabel became green and ugly. Her voice also changed low and slow.
"My cuteness!" she screamed with a low voice "What did you do to my cuteness?!"
"You're next!" said Bill to the boys.
"Cool! We're next!" Craz said.
Craz started to dance with Xyler but they both got knocked out by Bill's beam. They burnt and vanishe.
"My dream boys!" Mabel screamed.
"This one's for you!" said Bill pointing at Clara making lots of dogs run to her and making her scream.
"Clara! Calm down! They're not real" I said trying to hug her and calm her down.
"Don't think I've forgotten you, love!" He laughed at my and snapped his fingers, making me gasp in fear.
The moment I did that I felt something burning my lungs, I breathed in but it made it worse. I needed air! I was drowning! I fell to my knees clutching my neck and looked at him with pleading eyes.
"And now to finish you all once in for all!" Bill shouted really mad.
"No, no!" Mabel and Soos pleaded.
"Hey! Bill!" said Dipper flying in.
"WHAT?!" he grunted.
"Nice bow tie!" Dipper made a hole in Bill with a laser from his eyes making him scream.
Dipper started to explain how we could conceive anything in Stan's mind, but I wasn't listening, because... You see... I was drowning! I could see they were killing their nightmares, so I started to ask them for help.
Clara came tuning to me and helped me, I started coughing but I could hear Xyler and Craz playing synthesized music.
"No! Synthesized music! It hurts!" screamed Bill.
"And now to imagine your worst nightmare! A portal out of Stan's mind!" Dipper shouted to him "Mabel! Everyone, together!"
We all started to imagine and then a hole below Bill appeared
"No, no, no! Enough!" He made everything turn white and he became yellow again "You know, I've been impressed with you guys. You are more clever than you look. Especially the fat one."
Soos poked at Mabel and whispered to her:
"He's talking about you."
"So I'm gonna let you kids off the hook. You might come in handy later. BUT KNOW THIS: A darkness approaches. A day will come in the future when everything you care about will change! Until then I'll be watching! Especially you, love. I'll be watching you! " He looked at me and disappeared, his words echoing.
"He's gone! we did it!" exclaimed Dipper and we all cheered but then they began to disappear
"Stan must be waking up." I said with a hoarse voice.
"Will we ever see you guys again?" asked Mabel to Xyler and Craz.
"In your dreams." said Craz.
"Good one, bro. Good one." Xyler said before they disappeared.
We all woke up in the living room, shouting in surprise.
"We did it!" Mabel exclaimed happily.
"What? Did what? What are you all doing here? And why was I dreaming of two brightly colored and radical young men and flying triangle flirting with Alice?" Stan asked.
"Grunkle Stan! You're okay!" said Dipper hugging him.
"What is this, a hug?"
"Nope! It's a choke hold." he said and started to choke Stan.
We laughed and Dipper stopped choking him.
"Not bad, kid. Not bad." Stan said chuckling.
"I'm just glad Gideon didn't get into the safe. I really love this old shack." said Clara.
"Group hug!" Soos exclaimed but no one moved "No? I never know the right time!"
The Shack suddenly startsed to shake.
"Hey, do you guys feel...?" I started to ask but I was interrupted by an explosion.
"Oh, I'm sorry, Pines family. Did I wake you?" Said Gideon appearing from the smoke.
"But.. we defeated Bill!" Dipper said.
"Bill failed me! So I switched to plan B: dynamite!" explained the evil kid.
"What? Bill? Who? What are you guys talking about?" Stan asked really confused.
"Spoiler alert, Stanford! I've got the deed!" Gideon showed us the the deed "The Mystery Shack belongs to me! So get out of my property!" He got a handheld transceiver "Daddy? Bring it around the front."
Don't worry, guys! It's just part of the dream!" Dipper said "We're gonna wake up any second now! Right? Right?
Suddenly a wrecking ball smashed the Mystery Shack's sign and we all screamed.
"Someone pinch me, dude..." muttered Soos.
The broken sign fell in front of us.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
A/N:
Holly fuck! 4800 words! It's the longest thing I've ever wrote.
Sorry for taking so much time in writing this! But I hope this long as fuck chapter will make you forgive me.
Btw, have you seen the cool picture of the story? It was done by the great DeathFlavour!! She also wrote most of the nightmare of the begining and helped me during the chapter.
It's actually 1:00 am, so I better go to sleep, I've got to wake up at 7:00 to go to school.
Thanks to everyone who voted, comented or read the previous chapter.
Love you guys!
~Alicia