Chapter 6: Scary-oke

I opened my eyes and looked around me. Everything was black and there were tiny white lights flying around. Everything was kind of beautiful and relaxing.
"This is new..." I muttered to myself "Hello? Is anybody here?"
"Why yes! There's anybody!" I heard a voice say, I looked around but there was no one "Well, that's not correct... There's someone! But that's not correct either, because it's not just someone, it's me!" suddenly the owner of the voice appeared and guess who it was... Bill-fucking-Cipher.
"You!" I exclaimed frowning "What the Hell are you doing here?! I thought you were leaving me forever!"
"Don't worry, dear. I'm not leaving you!" he said and pinched my cheek.
"Well, do it!"
"Oh..." he looked down and sighed "Ok..." he turned around and floated away.
"That was... Easy..."
"Just kidding!" Bill appeared again and started laughing when he saw my face "Oh man... You really thought I was leaving!"
"B-but... I was sleeping so well! I was having more than 5 hours of sleep"
"Wow, honey! I'm impressed! But don't complain, you've been almost a week without me. You should be happy to see me."
"What do you want?" I crossed my arms and grunted.
"What do I want?" he said and started circling me and whispered "You."
"W-what?! A-anyway, I would never be interested in you. You're a triangle, for God's sake!"
"So that's the problem! Don't worry, love, I can fix it" he snapped his fingers and a bright blue light appeared, making me close my eyes.
"Done! Love, you can look!"
I opened my eyes and I saw a man floating in front of me. He had short blond hair, a goatee and an eyepatch was covering one of his eyes, it was black with a golden eye. He was wearing a yellow suit jacket with a brick pattern on its lower part, under it there was a black shirt, some black suit pants and black shoes. And of course, a bow tie and a flying top hat.
"Like what you see, babe?" he smirked when he saw I was staring at him and I blushed. "Aww no need to be so shy!" he said hugging me from behind and burring his head in my shoulder.
"I'm not shy!" I said shaking my head "I was surprised, that's all! Now, stop hugging me!"
He tightened his embrace and whispered in my ear:
"Make me"
I shivered at the feeling of his hot breath on my skin and I frowned. What could I do?
I lifted my leg and kicked him.
In the balls.
He let go of me and fell to the floor.
"You bitch!"
"What? You mad" I put my hand on my hips and smiled smugly.
He looked up to me and I saw his eye glint red for a second, making me stop smiling.
"Feisty... I like it" he stated getting up "It may have hurt but now you look... Hotter." he floated near me and licked his lips.
I tried to take a step back but I couldn't.
"W-what are you doing?!" I asked in panic.
"I'm not doing anything" he smirked grabbing my chin and rubbing it with his gloved thumb.
He stopped suddenly and grunted looking around.
"It looks like you're gonna wake up, love." he kissed my hand "Have fun at the party, m'lady!"
I woke up suddenly, and I looked at my phone, that was ringing.
"Hey, Alice!!!" I heard Mabel say from the other side of the phone.
"What do you want?" I groaned.
"We're gonna re-open the Mystery Shack and the cameras are gonna come!"
"That's great..." I muttered rubbing my eyes "Wait. When are they coming?"
"At... Dipper! When are the cameras coming?!" shouted Mabel to Dipper and I heard Dipper answering her "At 9:00"
Shit! It was 8:30 and I still had to wake Clara up, get dressed, have breakfast and go to the shack.
"Ok! Bye!" I hung up and jumped down from my bunk bed. We had to hurry.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"Welcome, to the grand re-opening of the Mystery Shack!" Stan said to the tourists and cameras making them cheer for him "We're here to celebrate the defeat of that skunk Li'l Gideon!"
Clara grabbed a Li'l Gideon doll and everyone booed.
"Please, please... " said Stan making them stop "Boo harder!" we all did as he said before he continued talking "But I didn't catch that pork chop all alone. These four scamps deserve SOME of the glory" he playfully rubbed Dipper's hat and Mabel elbowed Stan. "Okay, okay. Most of the glory."
Toby, the "journalist" held up a cinder block painted to look like a camera and said:
"Smile for the camera!"
"Your camera's a cinder block, Toby." snapped Stan
"I just wanna be a part of things..." Pouted him, making me look at him with pity.
"Smile for a REAL camera." Shandra Jimenez, the beautiful and real journalist, said.
"Everybody say "Something stupid!" " Mabel exclaimed to the five of us.
Mabel poked her fingers in her cheeks, Stan put on some jazz hands, Dipper pretended to choke himself, Clara showed her teeth, I stuck my tongue out while winking and we all exclaimed:
"Something stupid!"
"And don't forget to come to the after-party tonight at eight. " Stan said showing them an After-Party poster. It was black with letters in bright colors and a drawing of the Mystery Shack.
"We're doing a karaoke bonanza, people!" Clara and Mabel grabbed a karaoke machine "Light! Music! Enchantment!" she blew confetti out of her hand "And an amazing karaoke performance by my family band, Love Patrol Alpha!" Clara and I looked at each other and snickered.
"I don't know about that." Dipper said.
"I would never agree to that, ever." grunted Stan.
"Too late!" stated Mabel smiling "We wrote your names on the list! It's happening!"
Suddenly Wendy bursted in the shack blowing an air horn.
"Buy a ticket, people! You know you don't have anything going on in your lives! I'm talking to you, Pizza Guy! Don't lame out on me!" she said pointing to a guy with a red t-shirt and the tourists followed her outside, leaving the five of us alone inside.
"The town loves us, we finally got that Gideon smell out of the carpet. Everything is finally going my way." sighed Stan happily.
"Hey, Grunkle Stan. Now that we have a moment. I've been meaning to ask you for my journal back." said Dipper.
"What? Journal?" he searched himself for the journal patting his jacket, but finally he pulled it from under a counter laughing "You mean this old thing! It was so boring I couldn't even finish it."
"Wait, you're just gonna give it to me? Just like that?"
"What else do you want? A kiss on the cheek?" he answered smirking and pointing his cheek with his finger.
"I... I gotta go!" Dipper exclaimed and gestured us to follow him.
When we got their room, in the attic, Dipper locked the door, turned Mabel's stuffed animals around, pulled down the blinds window and turned on his electric lamp.
"We've gotta talk. Almost losing my journal made me realize that I'm halfway through the summer, and still no closer to figuring out the big mysteries of Gravity Falls." Dipper started explained "Gideon almost destroyed the town to get his hands on this Journal. But why?" he started pacing up and down the room "Who wrote it? Where are all the other journals? What was Bill talking about when he said "everything was going to change"? " when he metioned the demon I scowled, remembering the dream "There's something HUGE going on right under our noses. And it's time we stop goofing around and get to the bottom of it."
He pointed at a board with lots of pictures of the mysteries of Gravity Falls and of people that could be the author of the journals.
"Hey! I know that guy!" I said pointing at one of a man with auburn hair and a goatee looking at the camera scared "His name is Alex, he's pretty nice and draws super well, we've met a couple of times. So... Yeah... Only for you to know..."
"Anyways..." Said Mabel after a pause "Bro, you looked at that thing like, a bazillion times. There's nothing left to discover! Half the pages are blank, remember?
"I just feel like I'm one puzzle piece away from figuring out everything." said Dipper while flipping through the pages of the journal.
"Don't worry Dipper!" said Clara lifting up Waddles and saying in a British accent "Lord Mystery Ham is on the case!
"I play by my own rules! Wot? Wot?" Mabel finished.
"I don't know why I tell the two of you things..." after Dipper said that we heard Stan's voice announcing something "Do you hear that?"
We run to Stan while we saw all the customers leaving the gift shop.
"Grunkle Stan, what's happening?" Mabel asked, worried.
"Yeah, you never shut down the gift shop." continued Dipper as Stan paced nervously.
Suddenly we heard someone ringing and knocking.
Stan went to open the door and started offering to whoever it was souvenirs and money.
"My name is Agent Powers and this is Agent Trigger, we're here to investigate reports of mysterious activity in this town." said a man with a serious voice.
"Activity!" said a younger man while poking Stan in the chest and making him move aside.
The older man, Agent Powers, had dark hair and dark beard, his face was super serious, the younger one, Agent Trigger, had dark blond hair and he was quite handsome, both of them were dressed in black suits.
"Mysterious activity? In the Mystery Shack? You gotta be joking!" Stan asked nervously.
"I assure you I'm not. I was born with a rare disorder that made me physically incapable of experiencing humor." Powers said, making Stan laugh nervously "I don't understand that sound you're making with your mouth." he stated and I looked at him with a face that said: seriously? "Now, if you'll excuse us we are conducting an investigation." after that both men entered the Mystery Shack.
"Investigation!" Trigger exclaimed poking Stan menacingly.
"Wait! Wait, did you guys say you're investigating the mysteries of this town?" exclaimed Dipper excited.
"That information is classified," Powers stated before kneeling down "but yes. Look. Between you and me I believe there is an conspiracy of paranormal origin all connected to this town. " he close-up, making me get near then to hear everything "We're just one small lead away from blowing the lid of this entire mystery."
"Are you kidding me?" exclaimed Dipper and briefly looked at me "I'm investigating the exact same thing! I found this Journal in the woods which has almost all the answers. If we work together, we could crack the case!"
The older agent checked Trigger before speaking again.
"If you have evidence of these claim, we should talk." After thy he gave Dipper a white card with the drawing of an eagle.
"We could talk right now! Please please. C-come in! I have so much to show you!" Dipper said almost stuttering because of his excitement.
"I'm sorry agents." Said Stan after letting out a nervous laugh "The kid has an overactive imagination. And like, a sweating problem."
As he said this Mabel and Clara laughed while I looked at him with confusion in my eyes "Paranormal town stuff is just part of gift shop lore. Sells more tickets you know?"
"Popodopopo! Swag!" Soos appeared suddenly and put some bumper stickers that read "What is the Mystery Shack?" to both agents and also some funny antennae on their heads.
"We have other spots to investigate. We'll be on our way." Stated Agent Powers as Trigger took ten Stan bobble-heads.
"I'm confiscating this for evidence."
"Smart move."
"Wait!" I exclaimed as Dipper started running after the two agents.
"No, wait! We've got so much to talk about!" He said.
Stan stopped Dipper and I from going after them.
"Hold it kiddos. Trust me, the last thing you want around during a party, is cops. I'm confiscating that card." After that he took the card from Dipper, making me glare at him and Dipper gasp. "Now how's about you being a normal kid. Flirt with a girl, or steal a pie off a window sill." he continued talking while putting the card in a box that read: "Contraband Box" and walking into the living room.
"But Grunkle Stan! You don't understand!"
"And don't go talking to those agents. This goes for both of you." He stated pointing at the two of us.
"Ugh! That could've been my big break!" Dipper groaned.
"Bro, maybe Grunkle Stan is right. We're throwing a party tonight! Can't you both go one night without searching for aliens or raising the dead or whatever?"Mabel said as she took the journal.
"We're not gonna raise the dead." I said rolling my eyes.
"Yeah! I just need a chance to show those agents my book!" Dipper said.
"Trust us Dipper," Mabel said pointing at Clara and herself "the only book you'll need tonight is right here: Boop!" Clara showed him a "Karaoke Songs" book and Dipper held it.
"We say kara-, you say -oke! kara-" Clara and Mabel said raising their arms and repeating it over and over "We could do this all day."
"...oke..." I muttered to make them stop and smile at me.