"I Don't Want To See Anyone Get Hurt."

Ciel brushed Sebastians palm off his forehead. "I'd appreciate it if you didn't carry around that expression on your face. Your acting as if I'll drop dead any second."
Sebastian blinked. 'My expression suggests that?' The butler wondered to himself. Sure, he was worried for the boy, but was it that obvious? He felt ashamed. When did his collected, and stoic demeanor disappear? "My apologies, my lord." He mumbled. "Would you like me to bring you something?" The boy shot Sebastian a glare. "Stop doting on me!" He said, unnecessarily loud. Sebastian looked away, frowning and tried to ignore the earls little outburst. "Perhaps you need a break? You seem too worked up to continue with the lesson. "Tch." Ciel closed the book, and pushed it towards his butler. "Whatever." Sebastian sighed as the Earl sat back in his chair, stretching. "Go get me something sweet." He ordered. "You just had breakfast. Why not something to drink instead?" The demon countered.
"I said, go get me something sweet!" Since when did he have to repeat himself to his butler? With a nod, Sebastian left the room. He came back a few minutes later with a plate of chocolate covered strawberries, and cream on the side. In the other hand was a cup of tea. "Should I have your dinner meeting canceled, my lord?" He asked as Ciel picked up one of the strawberries. "Because of your fever, that is." Ciel shook his head and spoke through a full mouth. "It's just a fever. Besides this meeting is important." Sebastian didn't reply. Instead, his eyes trailed from the plate of strawberries to Ciels lips. His cheeks were puffed out as he tried to stuff two large berries into them. The Earl caught Sebastian's amused gaze. "What?" He asked.
The demon chuckled. "Nothing, my lord. I'd just been thinking about how cute you are."
Ciel looked up at the demon, a bit surprised at his words. A slight blush was forming on his soft cheeks. "I-I'm not cute!" He stuttered, making Sebastian smirk.
"Yes, you are." He countered, and took a step towards his master. As the boy turned to face his butler, Sebastian reached over and tucked a lock of Ciel's hair behind his ear. "Forgive me in advance for this, my lord." He mumbled, and bent down. He placed a tender kiss on the boys delicate lips.
Ciel pulled away. "Stop it." He said quietly, and avoided looking Sebastian in the eye. "What is it?" The demon asked, a concerned, and hurt expression planted on his face.

The boy couldn't bring himself to answer truthfully. He wanted to tell Sebastian everything; that he was worried about his image as Earl if the public were ever to find out about him and his butler's (somewhat) affair; that he was afraid of hurting Lizzie. He was frightened of what would come of the two of them if they were to continue on the path they were on. Still, he couldn't say these things. Not without breaking his own heart, and most likely Sebastian's as well. "I don't want you to catch my cold." The Earl lied lamely. "Ciel." The demon's tone of voice was serious now, as if he were trying to establish a sense of dominance over the boy. "I can't get sick. Or at least, not in any way that could cause me harm. You know that. Now," he placed his hands on Ciel's shoulders and kneeled down so that they were roughly the same height. "What's bothering you?" Ciel continued to look away. "It's nothing." "It isn't nothing!" Sebastian persisted. "Bocchan, please. I care about you.. A lot. Right now, there's something on your mind, and it's hurting you. I can see the stress in your eyes. I'd just like to know why you aren't able to tell me." Ciel shook his head. "I'm sorry. Sebastian. I just- I don't want to see anyone get hurt, okay?" He forced his gaze to lock with the demons. Those perfect, crimson eyes were difficult to lie to.