Demons Can Love

There was a long pause before Sebastian spoke. "Tch. Listen to yourself. You speak as if you actually know a thing or two of what your talking about."
"Well I'm not stupid!" Ciel shot back. "And believe me when I say that I know what it's like to have people who want you dead. Now answer me truthfully: at any point today, did you actually WANT to kill me? Not know that you could, but want to."
There was another long pause before Sebastian blinked, and brought his averted eyes to meet the Earls. "No." He confessed.
A wave of relief washed over Ciel and he let out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding. "Then you're okay." He mumbled. Ciel grabbed onto Sebastian's coat and buried his face into it. "Then you're okay." He repeated. "You would never hurt me, would you?" Sebastian looked down at the top of the boy's head, eyes wide. He hesitated before allowing himself to wrap his arms around the one he loved. "N-not on purpose, no. I would never hurt you on purpose." He pryed the boys clenched fists off his coat so he could kneel down to his height. Ciel's cheeks were wet with tears, but a relieved smile was plastered upon his lips. He quickly tried to wipe his eyes dry, but the demon caught his wrist. "You'll mess up your sleeves." Sebastian muttered an excuse as he pressed his own sleeve against the soft skin of the Earl's cheeks. Ciel felt his face heat up, and Sebastian's next move didn't help. The demon ran his thumb across the boys cheek and leaned in to placed a soft kiss on his lips. "I'm sorry, my lord. I frightened you." He picked up Ciel, bridal style, and held him close. Out in the hall, he tapped at a door with his knuckles. "Bardroy?" He asked. "There's a tub by the door in the inner kitchen that I need you to take outside and dump the water out." The cook's enthusiastic reply let Sebastian know he understood the order and would be on the task immediately.  Heaving an exhausted sigh, Sebastian carried Ciel to the parlor where cushioned seats made a perfect place for the demon to drop off his cargo. "I'd... I'd like to sort a few things out with you my lord." He said, avoiding the two blue orbs that searched his expression intently.
The boy help up his hand. "I apologize for interrupting, but could you bring me something for my throat before you begin?"
Sebastian let out a light chuckle and bent down to kiss Ciel's forehead. "Yes, my lord."
-
-
-
Sebastian returned shortly carrying a glass of warm milk. He handed it to the Earl who took it, and drank most of it almost immediately. Milk lined the boy's top lip, causing Sebastian to chuckle as he handed over a napkin.
As Ciel cleaned himself up, Sebastian sat beside him on the couch. "What's going to happen now?" He asked, almost dreamily. 
The boy blinked and looked up. "What do you mean?"
Sebastian sat in closer to Ciel. "I mean, what are we going to do? If I were to be the one to choose which path you follow, I'd have you as I do now; all to myself."
Ciel snorted. "That's rather greedy, don't you think?"
"You got no right to lecture me on greed, Sir 'I want more power than any one else so that I can avenge me parents!'" Sebastian shot back, though he felt quite amused.
A slight pink rose in the Earl's cheeks, but he brushed it aside. "You were saying?" Sebastian collected himself. "Right. What I meant is that I've fallen in love with you, Ciel. I want to be able to give you a normal life. The type of life you would've had if the entire ordeal with your parents hadn't happened. The type of life Lizzie could give you." Ciel blinked. "Lizzie? Is that what this is all about? You think I'll be happier with Lizzie than with you?" "Well, yes." Sebastian looked away, not wanting to look at the boy. "As long as I'm here, I'm meant to eat your soul, remember? Everything you give me; joy and happiness, and a feeling of acceptance into your world, I could never give to you. You'd just be an outcast."