"Or I Could Just Stay Here?"

"Thank you, bocchan." Sebastian whispered. "I apologies for waking you up. You must be exhausted. Would you like me to escort you up to your room?" Ciel hesitated as a mischievous, but uncertain grin crossed his face. "Ooor... I could just stay here." He brought his hands up in a gesture of begging.
The demon raised his eyebrows. "You realize I won't be in my room most of the night, so it wouldn't be much different."
"I don't mind. In my sleep, I wouldn't pay much notice to your absence anyway."
Sebastian smirked, giving in. "Alright, my lord. You may stay." The Earl leaned back and buried his face into the pillow. "Hmm." He says absentmindedly. "It smells like you." A slight blush crept across the demons cheeks, but he quickly regained himself, and leaved forward to say quietly into his masters ear, "And does my scent please you, my lord?" He teased.
Ciels face heated up, and he knew his cheeks were a deep red. "N-no! O-of course not!" He said without thinking.
Sebastian smirked, seeing how flustered the Earl was. "Tck. Such harsh words." He taunted. "Perhaps I'll have to change that. After all, I adore your scent."
The boy felt as if his cheeks would catch fire. "S-so you've s-said, c-countless times b-before."
"Hmm?" Sebastian replied, his eyes closed. "Oh, no. I'm not speaking of your soul." Ciel tensed as the demon placed his lips on the boys throat, then ran his tongue to a small ear. "S-Sebastian!" He said, his tone like a warning. "Quit acting in such an indecent manor!"
His butler pulled away, but only just. "My lord. Do you not enjoy it?" "L
"U-uh- W-well." The Earl faltered.

Sebastian sighed. "My apologies. You've shown me your boundaries and I am in no position to press. I'll let you have your rest now." He got off of the boy and lay down. His head rested on the pillow and he pulled the Earl close.
Ciel wasn't sure how to respond to the demons words, so instead, he mumbled, "Goodnight, Sebastian."
In relply, he got a quiet, "Goodnight, Ciel."
-
-
-
Sebastian ended up staying a lot longer than he'd expected. He watched over the Earls fitful sleep. He was sent several times though out the night to the kitchen for water or something else to soothe Ciels coughs. The boy had slept like that until around four in the morning when he'd awoken short of breath. His eyes flew open and he sat up in panic, desperately trying to get air into his lungs. Despite being a demon, Sebastisn hadn't known what to do. Acting on impulse, he handed Ciel some water, which the boy refused. The butler's Plan B was also done without thinking it through first. He placed his hands on Ciel's shoulders and gave a stressed whisper. "Bocchan. Please. Breathe. Oh, God. Ciel. Don't panic. Just take a deep breath. Please?" The Earl had bent over, clutching his chest. As Sebastian was getting up to ring up a doctor in London, a small have reached up and caught his tailcoat. The boy pulled his butler down and climbed onto his lap, burying his face into Sebastian's shoulder. He sniffed softly. The demon brought his have up to run Ciels along back. "You can breathe now?" He gave a sigh of relief. "Had your asthma returned?"
The boy shook his head. "N-no." He swallowed, speaking in a hoarse whisper. "This wasn't as bad as my asthma. I think... I thinking this was just my allergies."
"Allergies?" The demon asked, confused. "From wha-? Oh." He looked away. Little strands of cat fur were strewn across the streets. He's let a stray cat sleep in his bed earlier, and hadn't bothering cleaning the sheets, thinking no one would be sleeping in it anyway. "Your not sleeping here anymore." He said through clenched teeth. 'How could I be so stupid? So blind? I could have prevented it!' He scolded himself as he scooped up ciel and carried him to the boys room. He tucked him in, and left without another word, disappearing into the dark halls. 'I've never been so clumsy before. I'm loosing my touch!'