Ever tried falling?

"And it's killin' me when you're away, I wanna leave and I wanna stay. And I'm so confused. So hard to choose. Between the pleasure and the pain. And I know it's wrong, and I know it's right. Even if I try to win the fight, my heart would overrule my mind. And I'm not strong enough to stay away"- Not Strong Enough: APOCALYPTICA Ever had the feeling that everything is sitting on the edge and it's about to crumble and fall with a little push? Or maybe the feeling that everything is hanging by a single thread and if something happens, it'll fall? Maybe you do. Maybe you don't but honestly for me right now as a I sit and think, I can see everything about to fall and about to crumble and in the past, I would have done anything to stop it but to be quite honest, I've actually given up and I know that if it falls, I will let it fall and I will probably fall with it because this time, I have no strength left to save it and to continue. And I suppose it all leads back to him. He's the reason I don't have the strength and he's the reason I am near falling and want to fall with it. It all leads back to him. And I suppose, it always really will. Honestly, you most likely have no idea what is happening or what I am talking about and I suppose that's the thing when you're falling, no one knows why or how. And honestly, I don't even know if I want to tell you why I am but I suppose in a way, it'll be the only way to preserve the shattered remains that I am drowning in that symbolise my life right now. So I suppose I invite you to read on and to try and understand how one person can shatter your life and leave you falling.