The start of Him and Breaking up?

It was late on the night of this party when we first met and he took hold of my hand and lead me down to the beach and I remember we sat and talked for most of the night until he leaned over and started to kiss me. I remember wanting to push him off because of me dating Kian at this point but to be honest, this kiss felt honestly different. Even now, I don't even know how to describe it. It just felt different to the way Kian kissed me and to be honest with you, I didn't want him to stop. I remember waking up the next morning on the balcony of J.C's apartment, my head spinning both from the kiss but also from the amount of alcohol I had consumed. I remember at that moment also it hitting me that I had cheated on Kian and the dreading feeling that followed still fills my body with a shudder as I think about it today. I suppose with that, you could class me as a cheater who was two timing Kian but to be honest with you, it actually worked out in the end in a really strange way. I remember Kian sitting me down on the couch in our apartment a few days after the party and saying words that I still remember as I write this today. I remember him saying: "Connor. I know what happened at the party. I know you kissed him and I know you feel guilty about it but to be honest, I don't really mind it because this makes it easier for me to come out and say it. Connor. You know I really care deeply about you and I always will but I'm breaking up with you because I like J.C and he's asked me to be his boyfriend. This does not mean I don't want to live with you anymore and that you're less than anything of my best friend because I really don't want to lose you Con because you've taught me a lot as a person and taught me to fight stronger and given me ground. I am also breaking up with you because you need to persuade him (Narrator's note: He did mention his name here but I am keeping it out to keep the suspense of his identity) and see what happens to grow and develop. I'm setting both of us free to allow the both of us to grow and develop but also to grow stronger as friends" I remember at the end of this, hugging Kian and as I look back on this and reflect, Kian and I became stronger after we broke up and I can tell you that him and J.C are engaged and are planning their wedding as I write this and reflect and that I am Kian's best man. I still really would love to tell you who he is but I still want to keep you in suspense and in the dark and that's what I am still going to do.