Letter

"Hey Ke,

First off, I am really sorry that I am actually writing this. To be honest, I don't know why I am writing this and I honestly don't know what to actually say. I suppose in a goodbye letter you say goodbye and for me, this is goodbye for good. I just can't sit and stare at a blank wall thinking over and over again how much he messed with me and how ignorant and stupid I was for falling in love with him. I can't sit and think any more about what he said to me. How he treated me. To be honest, I feel like a puppet on a string and he's the controller making me dance until the time is right when he snips my string and I become lifeless and not of use anymore. I really feel like I am not of use anymore and I really feel that if I continue, I will just start to become a shell of myself and I will just become someone I don't want to actually be. I think the only answer is that I fall and I let go. I love you heaps Ke and I really hope everything works out with J.C and your marriage and everything in between. You're my best friend and always will be and I really am sorry Kian but I need to do this. This is the freedom I am lacking and I need. He fucked me up and he shattered me. And as Lindsey Stirling writes: "Somebody make me feel alive and shatter me. So cut me from the line. Dizzy, spinning endlessly. Somebody make me feel alive. And shatter me" It's my time Kian. I am sorry and I love you.

Connor"