Chapter 1

Friday Morning

Roc POV

I sat down at my desk staring at Mr.Martin board . He kept walking back and forth amount the board teaching and babbling . I had my head down and I felt eyes amoung me . I didn't wanna look up because I knew was staring at me . I felt uncomfortable . I had no choice but to sit up . Or Mr. Martin was goin to deduct points from my class participation .  

Although I already have an A it wouldn't really matter . But my mom is a Grade Freak. Even if I go below 95 she would freak out , like bitch ✋😒 

I Looked at the clock and I seem the little hand on 5 and the big hand on the 11. I am so damn bored . I then heard a loud boom that scared me and the rest of the class.

"Chresanto. Mr A+ ! Can you tell me why Animals in the Forest are dying or -"

"Because , us humans Kill their Environment . We kill the food chain and all. That's why."

I sat back in my seat with my pencil in my hand . I hate when this nigga think I'm not paying attention. Then Mr. Martin nodded . I then started swirling my pencil . Then I felt her eyes on me . It wouldn't kill if I looked at her .

I glanced and she turned around hard . She think she slick. She has a crush on me . But i don't date nerds . Nah . I like a bad chick . Good ass to tap ya know . She a god girl. I mean I am nice . I don't want nothing to do with a good girl. Doesn't mean I have good grades means I'm a nerd. I just obey my mama orders . That's all.

Then I seen my boy Craig pass me a note . I looked at it, so then I took it.

"Hey Roc , I really liked your response ! You showed that dick head . I don't like him either . I'm just passing his class. And he smell like Baby food . 

- R."

I heard Mr. Martin yell at me.

"Chresanto! A note ? Mind reading it to the class?" He said as he sat on his desk folding his arms .

I got up pulling up my pants and then I stood in front of the class . I don't know her name . I only now her as R , but she was looking A little scared.

"It says "Hey Roc , I really liked your response ! You showed that dick head . I don't like him either . I'm just passing his class. And he smell like Baby food ...."

I didn't say her initials . I mean Me and Her has the only name that begins with R in the class . Then I looked up at Mr . Martin and he was red like a hill billy. Then he took the note , but before he took it , I ripped the part where her initials were and I sat down. I put it in my pocket and I looked up at her and she silently said "thank you." And turned around .

Thank you? I almost got caught !