Chapter 11

Chresanto POV

Robyn laid on the couch while I went upstairs to finish the project. I was confused With this project but it's cool . It's been like an hour , and I am almost done.

I used Wikipedia for some answers . Now all i gotta do is glue this picture ..... I heard a thump downstairs

"SHIT ! "

I yelled as I jumped. I ran downstairs and I seen Robyn get up from the floor and I started laughing as she got up . Then she started laughing.

"I fell.." Robyn said fixing her shirt and hair . "How is the project.."

"Come in my room." I said going up the stairs .

She followed behind me half awake and half sleep. She went inside my room and stood where the project was .

"It's good. " She said picking up the poster board .

Then she put it down and her face changed .

"Why Didn't you help me earlier .." She said looking at me .

"I don't know ..." I said looking at her her .

It got awkwardly quiet.

"Well , I am trusting you to take care of this . I'm gonna go home now. I am tired .." She said as she broke the silence .

I nodded and I grabbed my car keys and then she opened my door and walked down the stairs . She grabbed her bag and then left out the door . I walked behind her and she dropped her notebook ...

I was curious .. It said "Secrets" ... So I didn't say anything about her dropping it. So far me and Robyn is kind of getting along .

We got in the car and she plugged in her ear phones and started listening to Aaliyah . She started mumbling . I turned down the radio to listen to her . She sound good ...

I tapped her .

"You can be a singer ." I said complimenting her .

"Nah, doesn't mean I have a melody means I can sing." She said laughing.

She looked out her window once again and she yawned .

"Hurry up and get me home , a nigga tired as fuck."

"Okay Robyn."

I turned the corner and pulled up to her house . She smiled and got up and closed the door . She walked up her steps and got into her house .