Chapter 12

Robyn POV

I walked inside of my living and thrown my bag on the floor , while I shut the door. I smelled weed and I knew my Uncle Betson was here . He always smells like weed.

"Hey Rob!!!" I heard him say while he opened his arms to me .

I held my breath and I jumped in his arms with a big smile . Then we Seperated .

"Hey Cousin Robyn."

I looked behind my uncle and Brielle was standing there waving.

Meet Brielle . She is 18 years, and she's 5'7 . Her hair is about 18 inches and she is in college. Brielle always wants to be in competition with me . Even though I'm still in highschool ,she always talked about how her college life was and how it's better. Like come on .

*flash back*

Robyn is the age 10 and Brielle is the age 13 .

Robyn and Brielle was riding their bikes up and down Central Ave , while yelling "HA !!! I am going to get there first!" Brielle always liked this boy 2 blocks down , from where Robyn lived . Even though the boy is 11 , she still had feelings for him. One day Robyn was walking with Brielle and the boy came in their direction. No body rest knew his name but he would always say hi .

"Hey Robyn ." He said as he walked by.

Brielle waited for him to say something but he just kept on walking. You know how them little kids was when it came to "love" . She DIDNT know to feel angry or sad . But right now , her feelings was mixed.

*end of flashback*

And since that day , everything we did , she had to beat me at . That's why I am not so happy to see her. All she going to do is look for tht boy, also known as Chresanto. Once she sees him , all types of drama will go down. And the problem is , She doesn't even live around here .

"Welll Brielle... Nice to see your face again."

"Ah, little cousin do not be bitter . Give me a hug."

I walked over and gave her a hug. She hugged me tightly. I let go and smiled .

"That's better little cousin."

"Come on Brielle, stop calling me that. It's Robyn." I said rolling my eyes .

Anyways , I walked up the stairs and Brielle followed me with her things . I walked inside my room were there was an couch with a bed inside of it . Like a futon or some shit.

"You sleep here ." I said going on my bed .

Brielle POV

I say at the kitchen table while Aunt Darci-anne cook the spaghetti . I then went on Instagram to see if my timeline was popping . It wasn't , I only had 309 followers , but Robyn had 2k and she doesn't even be on.

I went on facebook and started talking to my friends and then I over heard Robyn coming down the steps .

"Am I left something really important at Chresanto's house ." She said throwing on her coat .

"Let me drive you. It's to late . "

"It's only 9:00 Brielle."

"Yeah like it's not kidnapping hour. Go get in the car." I said grabbing my keys.

---

We turned the corner and I parked outside . I got out the car to see where she's going. She ran up the stairs and Chresanto walked out and gave it to her . She walked away and he looked at her for a min and closed the door. I guess Chresanto supposedly moved , liar .

I got back into the car and shut my door. Robyn seconds later followed .

"What's that?"

"None of your business Brielle. Like damn." She said facing the girly brown book down.

"Journal?" I said laughing.

"Shut the fuck up !! Like damn." She yelled .

I shrugged my arms and kept driving looking at the road .