Chapter 17

Break Down Part 1 

11:00 A.M

Wesnesday 

Robyn walked outside the classroom walking away from Chresanto and Mr.M . She came across the steps she fell down and remembered what Chresanto done to her that day and it was just last week. She carefully went down the steps and she exited outside the School doors. 

"Brielle !" Chresanto screamed.

Robyn then turned around with an more pitful face at Chresanto realizing he mistaked her name as Brielle. She kept walking away from him.

"Oh shit.." Chresanto said covering his mouth realizing what he just said.

Chresanto on the other hand noticed that Brielle was still mad at him from the arguement they had the other day. He sped walk up to her noticing she walked alittle faster to avoid him. He soon caught up and stood infront of her. 

"Robyn you still mad?"

Robyn looked like she wanted to kill Chresanto .

"I thought you called Brielle." She said trying to past him.

"Let me drive you home."

"BRUH. I'm sick of your bullshit ! You call me every fucking name in the damn book the other day now your bipolar ass want me to hope in your lil ass Nissan ShitBucket -"

"Robyn i'm not about to argue with your little stubborn ass again. I'm trying to be fucking nice ." Chresanto said. 

"YOU JUST CALLED ME BRIELLE." 

"SO THE FUCK WHAT !" 

"Bye ." Robyn said pushing him aside and walking away from him some more. 

Chresanto then sucked his teeth going to his vehicle .

~~~~~~~~~~

Robyn POV

I walk into my house and see my momma inside the livingroom eating a bag of salt & vinager lays chips, Yuck. I then sighed going up to my room and then opened my door noticing that Brielle wasnt here and her stuff wasnt here either.

I looked confused and walked out my room to the hallway.

"MA !" I screamed. 

"DAMN ROBYN LOWER YOUR FUCKING VOICE. FUCK YOU SCREAMING FOR."

"WHERE BRIELLE GO?"

"SHE LEFT. SHE WENT TO GO STAY AT UNCLE TOMMY HOUSE ON GLENWOOD."

"ISN'T THAT NEAR......" 

I stopped to think that Glenwood was right next to the block that Chresanto lived on. I then started thinking and putting the pieces together . But i can't assume shit, but then i have this gut feeling that Brielle and Chresanto might be trying to fuck with eachother... Nah.

I grabbed my phone calling up my little admirer. 

Hey....

I text. I waited for his reply and i then felt a vibrate on my leg.

Whats up..

I Need a little favor

Nah. Can't do those. 

Why not?

Robyn , you know i'm not a big person when it comes to favors. You know this. 

Bruh, i just need you to spy on Chresanto and Brielle

Hell no.

WHAT ! I'M GONNA PAY YOU 70.

Don't Flex, because where the fuck you going to get that type of money from. No where. I'm not doing it. 

C'mon.... please?

I don't want money then.

What you want?

Your virginity.

NIGGA PLEASE. HELL NO. YOU CHEATING ON YOUR GIRL.

So what. She don't got to know. Just don't open your fucking mouth. Plus you need some dick in your life anyways since your mad. Releve the stress....

I sat down on my bed thinking about how much i've been going through. I'm only 16 though. I don't plan on fucking till i'm alot more mature. Plus i'm on my fucking period, and i'm not lying about that shit either. 

I'm not going to fuck for some basic ass spy mission when i can ask myself, but i really do want to releve some stress off of me. Besides i'm alittle curious.

Ight.... but not this week .. i'm bleeding.

TMI . Didn't need to know that but okay.