Chapter 7

Sunday

Robyn POV

I lay on my couch watching TV . I sat up and kept looking at my feet thinking about Chresanto. How can he actually want Skyla ? Looks can be decieving, and i would actually love him. I stop thinking in my fantasies and i looked up at my TV and seen Law and Order on. I heard my mother come down the stairs and she stood over me and seen the blinds closed.

"Why is it so dark?"

"Because mom, thats how my life is right now. Dark."

My mom looked at me and she sat down next to me . I couldnt look her in the eyes because some how i felt like i was lying to her all this time. I looked up at her and she smiled while she ran her fingers through my hair and hugged me.

"I dont know what i did wrong...." i said crying on her shoulders.

"Stop chasing him... if he really liked you, i dont think he would have done what ever he done. I love you Robyn, i dont wanna see you heart hun." 

My mom kissed me on fore head and she got up from the couch and she went inside the kitchen. I sighed and got up and went into my room. I closed my door and locked it and went on my bed when , picked my phone up and dialed Winter's number. 

"What Robyn..."

"Winter i'm sorry."

"Girl i love you . Dont sweat it."

"Well some thing happened yesterday."

"What?"

"Winter i left right, but before i left Skyla showed up."

"Well i heard from my Aunts Cousin Sister Nephew Girlfriend, that Skyla has an STD."

"WHAT !" 

"i'm not sure if its true.... but tell me more."

"Well, then i left but forgot his number to keep contact instead of keep going to his house, and when i came back, i heard him groaning so i went to his room and seen her giving him head...."

"OMFG GO TO HIS HOUSE . RIGHT NOW. He can have a fucking STD !"

I literally hung up and thrown on my shoes and it was raining outside. I didnt grab a jacket nor do my hair. I ran out the house and started running. I seen Skyla standing at Chresanto door and i ran up his steps.

"Robyn?" Chresanto said.

"Not now Chresanto." i said giving him the hand.

"You fucking bitch !" I said pushing her. "Bitch you have an STD?"

"Wait what ?" Chresanto said.

"Robertta what are you talking about ?"

"BITCH ITS ROBYN!" I said swinging on her . Next thing i know before i connect my fist to her face i felt Chresanto sweep me off my feet and brung me in his house. 

"See you later Skyla." Chresanto said as he closed the door. 

Then he turned towards me and was upset.

"Robyn what the fuck are you doing !?" 

"She is gonna get you sick !" I screamed.

"Not that Skyla ! You must have heard about Skyla from South Bergen. " He said calmly.

I stood there and ran my fingers through my hair. Then i sighed.

"I'm sorry. Like dang." I said walking towards the door. 

"Um you are pretty wet.... Want me to drive you home at least?" 

"No, i need a rain shower. Thanks any way." i said walking towards the door.

I past by him and looked back at him and turned towards the door. I turned the knob , the rain got even harder. Then harder. I then turned around putting my hand on my hair. I ran my fingers through my hair , then looked up. He already had his keys walking out. 

"Yeah, thats what i thought Robyn." 

We got in the car and then Birthday Sex came on. I felt uncomfortable and he looked at me. 

"Virgin huh?"

"Nigga thats none of your business."

"I already know.." He said rubbing my thigh.

I pushed his hand away and he smirked. He stopped infront of my house. Then i pulled my phone out.

"Whats your number?" I said.

"Trying to make an appointment?"

"Now you wanna be Dr. August now?"

"No, just saying. " Chresanto said laughing. 

He gave me his number and i got out the car and closed the door. I walked on my steps into my house and was ready to spazz on Winter.