Chapter 3

Robyn POV (continued)

I limped into my next classroom and seen Winter standing next to her Boyfriend Rayan. They was boo loving and i was jealous she had a cute boyfriend who cares for her. I just have a crush on a guy who doesn't two shits. I sat in the back and i felt something stinging on my lower leg by my ankle. I lift up my pants leg and seen i bruise with blood oozing out of my wound.

I sucked my teeth but i started touching it. I pulled my pants leg down and sat up in the chair. I looked lonely as ever. I sat there and i seen my pencil. I moved foward to pick it up and i sat back and started rotating it in my fingers and then i felt Winter tapping my shoulder.

"What's wrong kiddo? You usually be happy after seeing Chresanto in your first period class." She smiled.

Ray was next to her. I looked up and he waved and i waved back with a fake smile. Winter knows my fake smile better then any one who can possibly know me. She folded her arms, and stood there staring at me.

"What Winter. " I said annoyed by her reactions.

"Rayan i will see you later hun." She said as she kissed him on the cheek and he walked up to the front where his guy friends was at.

She pulled a chair up next to me and sat down, and without eye conact she knew something was wrong.

"Hey.... Rob.. what happened first period?" She asked rubbing my arm.

"Where can i start? All i know is Chresanto hate me. He doesnt like me and it seem like he never will. Today in Science i passed him a little note complimenting on his bull shit ass answer. He wasnt paying attention so i felt the need to encourage him.

He got caught and Mr. Martin so called "punished us" so he made us work together on a science project." i explained.

Then she looked at me. "Whats the problem?"

I felt a sting in my eyes before they started to water, and i knew where this is going.

"He stormed out. I tried to talk to him but i fell down the steps and he helped me up, but then laughed in my face. It was so rude. Like..." i then put my head down and started crying.

She rubbed my back and then she hugged me. I couldn't deal. He didnt have to do me dirty like that. Like seriously....

Chresanto POV

I walked into Gym and saw everyone standing around. They greeted me and i greeted people. Then the baddest of the baddest walked up to me. Her name was Skyla Nickles. She had hair to her shoulders and she was short and had a little cute body shape. Her style was like no other. All the girls wanted to be like this pretty carmel girl. She wasnt lightskin nor dark skin. She was in between brown and carmel. She wasnt thick nor skinny. She was perfect. I licked my lips and i smiled as she walked towards me. Then she gave me a look like she wanted something..

"Hey Chres... hows your morning?"

"It wasnt that bad." i said having a quick flash back.

"What happened?"

"Some nerd name Robyn passed me a note. i didnt get into trouble but i was about to. Mr. Martin punished us by making us working together. I know she hates me now."

"Why Chresanto?"

"Because she fell down some steps infront of me and then ..-"

"I hope you helped her up. I mean it would be wrong if you didnt."

I looked at her to hide my guilt to what i did to Robyn.

"Yeah i helped her up......"

Then Skyla smiled and kissed me on the cheek. She smiled even harder when i looked in her eyes.

"Your so sweet Chresanto. Your really sweet... but i dont get how she hates you?"

I then made an excuse to walk away. I didnt wanna answer. i mean Skyla thinkks im sweet, so im going to let her think that way. i mean i feel pretty guilty , but i just want Skyla. Thats all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 VOTES

5 COMMENTS