Chapter 5

Saturday Morning 

Robyn POV

I woke up to the sound of my trifling ass parents arguing over who used the last of milk . I roll my eyes and I laid back down half waken and half slept. I forcefully got up and laid out my outfit for today and went to take a shower . 

I went into the shower and I put my head under the water . I then started to Think about Chresanto. I tried to stop but I couldn't . I kept thinking . Then I continued my routine . 

I walked out the shower with my towel and seen my phone light on .

"Cool a message . " I said walking over to my phone .

"Hey Rob ! Wanna chill today ?"

It was Winter.

"Sure ."

"By the way Ray is with us."

I looked at my phone . Like are you kidding me? I will look like a third wheel .

"No thanks ." I replied back .

"Why not ? Jealous much?"

"Fucking no. I like ray , but we never have girl time for our selves . And I look stupid . Ya cuddle while I'm sitting there awkwardly . Like no and bye."

I tossed my phone and I ignored her messages . If that was her she would hve told me the same thing . So I don't really care .

--

I walked down stairs and seen my mom on the couch and my dad in his sofa watching Love N Hip Hop. I stood there .

"Going to the park ."

"It's 12:00 Robyn."

"I like going to the park when it's not really hot..."

I turned around heading for the door and when I opened it , it was Winter with Ray.

"I'm going to the park . " I said walking past Winter.

"Robyn , I don't see what's the problem."

I turned around so quick and I was upset .

"Imagine me having a boyfriend and every were we went I Brong him along and gave more attention to him. Why invite me when your not going to acknowledge my presence . So bye Felicia ."

I walked away and I kept walking down the block to the Park .

Chresanto POV

I was riding with my nigga Prod and i seen Robyn . She looked upset . I kept watching her then she went inside the park .

"Dawg , isn't that the nerd ?" Prod said observing her . "She looks different when she isn't in uniform ."

I got out the car and I seen her on bench just enjoying weather . I walked over and she seen me . She rolled her eyes.

" what -.- "

"Robyn .. Why sad?"

"OMG , you remembered my name ! Isn't that awesome ???? " she said sarcastically .

"Girl stop being stubborn ."

"Shut the fuck up . " she replied.

She had good comebacks . I started laughing .

"Your the biggest troll fuck hole. " she got up a d started walking away .

Damn .