Chapter 8

Sunday Afterschool

Chresanto POV

I walk back into my house and i shut the door and my mother was sitting on the couch. She sat there folding her arms sitting up. I looked at her as i took my shoes off.

"Chresanto.... They called about your dad."

"Dad ? How he doing in Iraq ?"

"He um..... you know hes struggling from lost of blood."

"Lost of blood?"

"He is going to die Chresanto... We cant get up there less in 10 hours. "

I went upstairs and slammed my door. I laid on my bed and looked at my ceiling. My dad gave me the Advice any one can give me. My mom doesnt under stand because she is a girl. I want a dad to sit here and talk about girls and shit. Or who i fucked or something. But no he wanted to fight the country for bitches like Skyla.

I then sat up and looked at my Hands and seen marker. Then i started to think about Robyn, its crazy how this project actually made me like Robyn and shes more then a nerd to me. I dont know how i feel about this girl yet. Maybe a kiss can help...

NO. What am i saying? Robyn is a NERD. Shes nothing more to me but a nerd im doing a project with. Thats all... But then i brought up what happened Earlier. She was willing to fuck Skyla up if she gotten me sick .... 

Maybe i do like Her.... Maybe i dont i need to find out soon before its too late. I looked at my door and  then my mother came in. 

"Your father is OK. They gotten the information mixed with some one else. Your dad is okay.' My mother said smiling.

"Yes !" I said getting up hugging my mother,