Chapter 9

Monday School

Robyn POV

I walked into class and i was late. Mr. Martin was staring at me and so wasthe class.

"Didnt know we had an staring contest." i said standing.

"Take a seat, before you be staring at the wall at detention." he said .

The Class started saying "oo" as i walked to my desk with my head down.

I didn't look at Chresanto and then I sat down . Mr. Martin was talking pointing at the board . Changing slides explaining . Then I felt my phone vibrate . I looked at it and seen Chresanto text saying "What's wrong." I rolled my eyes and put my phone away .

"Robyn if I have to speak to you again. There will be problems ." Mr. Martin said staring at me.

"Mr. Martin calm the fuck down . I'm turning it off . Gosh..." I said rolling my eyes.

"Loose the attitude." He replied pointing at me .

"Stay out my fucking business ! You don't even know what I was doing ! So shut the fuck up! " I said starting to yell.

I stood up and slammed my textbook staring down Mr. Martin.

"Detention!"

"FUCK YO DETENTION!" I screamed .

I heard the class go "oooo" again and Mr. Martin sat on his Desk.

"Are you on your period Robyn?"

"BITCH I MIGHT BE ." I said grabbing my book bag and jacket fleeing from the classroom.

I ran down the hallway and bumped into Skyla soon as I turned the corner . I got up and I was already angry. I don't need any of her bullshit.

"Oh Robyn . What was that you was saying ?" Skyla said with her posse behind her .

First thing I did was punch her in the face and her two followers jumped in and I grabbed one of their hair while kicking the other one . I tossed one of them and the other try grabbing my neck and I elbowed her and then Skyla got up and I pushed the girl into Skyla . I got up and started running and my nose was bleeding and a cut was on the side of my face .

I walked back into Mr. Martin room to get my book. Then people was looking at me and Mr. Martin grabbed me and Chresanto got up and snatched my arm.

"I'm fine... I need my book..." I said looking at Chresanto .

He looked like he wanted to help but he DIDNT speak because I'm suppose to be this nerd . I don't care . I actually went back for him. He cares to much about his Reputation then me .... Whatever

My Keeperजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें