Chapter 1

"Hale, get out of the freaking bathroom, Niles is coming to pick me up soon, hurry up!" shouted Mia. Instead of hurrying up, Mia's stupid boyfriend's face just popped in my head. Niles is hot for a 16 year old I've got to give him some credit for that, the problem is I don't think he is what Mia thinks he is but then again no one really is who they really are.

Most teenagers excluding me of course are impersonations of several television shows, movies and books. I can't tell Mia I think her boyfriend is fake because then she'll think I care about her too much, which I don't!

I walked in on them kissing on Mia's bed a couple of months ago and I froze because I was heedless that Mia was content with having Niles' hands all over her body. I will spare you the ghastly details of their voluptuous encounter but I was dumbfounded.

I made her pay me 50 bucks or I was not going to hesitate telling her precious Cee who fears Mia  will get pregnant before she finishes high school. I don't blame her really. It's not her fault she has a hormonal daughter but then again with the number of failed relationships Cee has had, Mia is entirely innocent. I am still taking a crack at how Niles even got to like Mia the most egocentric teenage girl I know; he probably just likes her boobs I wouldn't be shocked if that is the reason.

Both Cee and Mia have boobs that are not too big and are not characterised as small either which makes them the right size. In Mia's case, the right size for Niles to constantly fondle with whilst she giggles.

Why on earth would someone enjoy having their boobs stroked, caressed, and mauled? (Maybe because yours have never been touched) The other voice I had been trying to avoid that morning reminds me in my head as I finish up taking a shower.