Meet The Cast {The Females}

KARRUECHE TRAN (KAE)~

Age: 25 years old

She's quite shy when you get to meet her and shows emotion a lot. She does have a good sense of humour and is easy to talk to but if someone tests her over the limit then there's a 50/50 chance that she'll pop back up. But she's a good girl though. She tends to catch feelings easily.  Aspires to be a model.

She joined the show for more publicity in the business world.

KIMBERLY PATE~ (KIM)

Full Name: Kimberly Michelle Pate (K.Michelle)

Age: 31 years old

She's VERY outspoken and some even say she's ratchet but she doesn't disagree. She's open about a lot of things that people would normally keep quite. All in all she's 100% real... (except when she needs to lie and say she don't know anything about her ex-boo thang being a drug lord. Then I guess shes 97% honest). She's still searching for what she actually wants to do in life.

She joined the show for entertainment.

AMBER LEVONCHUCK~

Full name: Amber Rose Levonchuck

Age: 27 years old

She, like Kim, is outspoken and has got into a fair amount of fights before and she's not afraid of much. She's bi-sexual and proud, she says that shit out loud. She likes to think of herself as a 'mean girl' like from movies. She was formally a stripper but she got board of that life and is ready to have some fun off the pole. Aspires to write a book to teach other females how to be a bad bitch... like her.

She joined the show for publicity in the BET world.

RIHANNA FENTY~

Full Name: Rihanna Robyn Fenty

Age: 26 years old

She's a Barbadian queen. She enjoys being high on clouds (we don't open up windows in this bitch). She reacts differently to different crowds. She's both sweet and sour, according to her audience. Aspires to start new fashion trends.

She joined the show to be recognized professionally for her unique fashion sense.

KYLIE JENNER~ 

Full Name: Kylie Kristen Jenner

Age: 18 years old

She's fun and bubbly and mostly known for being a part of the Kardashian family. She may be young but she has a lot to say. She wants to be recognized for more than just being the little sister of a worl-wide internet hoe(no tea, no shade). She likes to adjust her look a lot and aspires to be a model.

She joined the show to be recognized for something other than just 'fame by association'.