alert

I'm still debating whether or not to continue this book since i'm back on wattpad now.

But if you're looking for a new kinda crazy story with a plot that defies typical love fanfiction check out my brand new story "The Hated; August Alsina". I've just posted the first 5 chapters so please show some love, comments, votes and share.

 I've just posted the first 5 chapters so please show some love, comments, votes and share

Synopsis:

The drug business is dirty, it always has been and always will be. 24-year-old August Casanova 'Cassie' Caldwell has lived in hiding for the most part of his life. Whether that be from his drug-addicted father, from his challenged brother, from the authorities themselves, August has built such a strong wall around himself that trusting outsiders is a foreign action for him. But when his father and oldest brother team up to rival August's working cartel in the drug industry, loyalties are tested and blood no longer means a thing.

Meanwhile, his ex-best friend Saiyr Anne Hansali is a 23-year-old DEA Investigator, who's come up from the shallows of the hood, leaving all she grew up with behind... including August. When Saiyr finds herself working a case on the Caldwell family, watch how she and August defy laws and find comfort in each other once again.

Side Note: My characters will be flawed indifferently!!! I noticed that in a lot of books, their main character is this 'bad bitch' who somehow is a pro at everything from being great in bed to having learned Kung-Fu at the age of fetus... just pretty unrealistic with no flaws in her looks or personality. And I'm kinda tired of that. So don't be mad if my characters flaws anger you, please just don't read it.