*Attractions*

*Meanwhile in Rihanna and Jermaine's Room*

Rihanna walked carelessly out the bathroom and around her and Jermaine's shared room in nothing but a jet black bra and some black basketball shorts. Jermaine peered up from his phone to inspect her body. After all, he's still a guy that's curious to see what she's got going on.

"Why don't you take a picture? I'm sure it'll last longer." Rihanna said as she stopped and raised an eyebrow and Jermaine. He sucked his teeth whilst chuckling and looking back at his phone. However, every now and again, he'd look up just to see what Rihanna was up to.

"So you do smile then!" Rihanna said, excited that she'd finally caught him showing some kind of emotion besides unbothered.

"The quietest beings have the loudest minds." He said nonchalantly. Rihanna raised her eyebrow and sat on her bed, lighting up a spliff and looking towards him.

"I don't know what the fuck you just said but I sure would like to. Tell me what you're actually thinking about right now." She said as she held the spliff to her lips and inhaled; resting her head on her headboard.

"Don't bother a master and his daily grinds." He said as Rihanna just looked at him with a confused expression.

"Do you speak in riddles or something?" She asked.

"Do you smoke every morning at 11am?" He asked as Rihanna nodded slowly feeling a little defeated and she looked out the window to kill the awkward vibe. She opened her mouth to speak before August burst in the room poking his head in with a grin.

"Dayumm, that loud shit been smelling good as hell lemme get a hit." He said walking towards her and picking the blunt out of her fingers. He was in the midst of putting the blunt between his lips before it slipped out his fingers and dropped to the floor.

"What the fuck?!" Rihanna exclaimed as she picked the blunt up trying to revive it.

August dropped down to his knees and cupped his face in his hands.

"Ahhh shit. Lord help me." He said shaking his head.

"Why are you the one over here crying when you dropped my fucking blunt!" Rihanna said slapping his face.

"Female don't touch me like that again. And I heard that if you drop the blunt then some next nigga is fucking your bitch. Are y'all fucking?" August said pointing between Rihanna and Jermaine.

"Well, I'm not your bitch so there aint no need to be worried." Rihanna said chuckling at his slyness.

"Well, not yet baybeh girl." August said slowly crawling towards Rihanna on her bed. He went right up to her so that they were face to face and just about to kiss. August inspected Rih's body quickly; admiring her almost naked top-half briefly before licking his lips and leaning in towards her. Jermaine let out a loud cough.

"You a damn cock-blocking agent of mutha-fucking satan nigga!" August said sucking his teeth and getting off Rihanna's bed.

"Over here killing the mood and shit." August muttered as he straightened his joggers and walked out their room.

"Well, that wasn't awkward at all." Rihanna said laughing and Jermaine just gave her a nod before turning back to his phone.

*Meanwhile in the main room*

Chris was sat on the sofa watching the replays of last night's basketball game before Karrueche came in and hovered over the other sofa.

"Do you mind if I join you?" She asked, hesitating to sit down. We all wonder why she was so nervous, nervous to the point where she felt like she had to ask to be seated in what was going to be her new home for the next couple of weeks.