Chapter Four: Video Games Are Great Though...

You were sitting on the floor in your apartment, legs crossed, controller in hand, a blanket dome covering your body.

One shot...

Breathe in

One.

Breathe out.

Fucking.

Breathe in.

SHOT.

FOR FUCKS SAKE I CAN'T DO IT!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...... FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!" You screeched as the boss finished you off, you had no chance anyway, you had no idea how you made it this far with the weapon you had.

"Fuck." You swore under your breath.

"Again then eh? What do ya say giant fucking dick bitch monster mother fucker..." I'm so freakin' pissed...

*Knock knock knock*

"[Y/N]."

*Knock knock knock*

"[Y/N]."

*Knock knock knock*

"[Y/N]."

Oh for fucks sake

The door opened slightly and Sheldon's head popped into your apartment.

"Sheldon please..." You didn't even turn your head to him.

"[Y/N], you've been awake for approximately five hours, five minutes and-" he briefly looks down at his watch then back to you.
"-five seconds, you are on a roll today, also you look like a roll with that blanket around you..."

"Shelly please, leave me be..." You say as you fail the level and fall to the floor causing Sheldon to jump.

"Are you okay?" He asks, you simply nod with a pout.

"You seem upset with this game. Would you care for some assistance?" He says with a slight smile, the smile only you got to see. A light smile, cute, not too wide. Just a perfect smile.

"Sheldon I don't know if this is your area of-" He snatches the controller from your hand.

"[Y/N] I have been playing video games for as long as I can remember. I think I have this covered." He winks and gives his signature smirk.

He was good. But...

"THAT'S NOT RIGHT I MADE THAT JUMP! THAT WAS UNFAIR [Y/N] THIS GAME IS FAULTY!" His yells filled your apartment.

"That's nice sweetie." You said calmly and clearly not listening while you closed your fridge door and walked to the living room with two bottles of water.

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THIS CAN HAPPEN! THIS GAME IS TERRIBLE I HATE VIDEO GAMES THEY'RE A WASTE OF TIME AND BRAIN CELLS!" He yells again before taking a bottle from you.

"Video games are great though..."

"I suppose you're right..."

'As always'  he thought to himself.