Chapter Six: New Years Kiss (part 2)

"FUCK I ALWAYS CRY AT THIS PART!" You hear Rin yell loudly from the other side of the couch as V fell into Evey's arms delivering his final words to her.

You were sat next to Sheldon, slightly resting your head on his shoulder, It surprised you that he wasn't too bothered by the act of affection although he was quite tense. You decided to try and change that. You reached out to grab his hand and when you felt your hand come into contact with his you intertwined your fingers with his. He tensed up even more, but soon settled into a state of comfort. You turned your head slightly to give him a small peck on the cheek. However when you turned you did not find him staring at the television screen before him. Instead you found him staring right at you.

"Hello..." You whispered as not to distract Rin and Oleg from the movie.

"Hello." He whispered back.

"Staring at me? Creepy much?" You giggled.

"Incorrect. I am merely admiring the gift that god has blessed me with on this usually most uneventful of nights." He smiled. You hid your face from him as it began to turn a bright shade of red.

"5"

But he soon began to pry your hands away from your face. He took a moment to stare at you.

"4"

Before he soon began to close the space between the two of you.

"3"

You began to lean in as well.

"2"

Until finally.

"1. Oleg this shit is stupid."

"Happy new year, you dork."

You both closed the space and shared a tender and long awaited kiss. In that moment you felt sparks fly within you and you swore you could hear fireworks....

Then again they were probably actual fireworks as it is New Years. But that's beyond the point.

It was unlike any other kiss you had ever experienced. The feeling of his soft warm lips pressed up against your own, moving in sync as you ran your fingers through his hair.

Eventually you both could no longer breathe and were forced to separate your lips from each others.

"I fucking told you."

"It's new years of course they were going to dumbass."

"Fuck you. You said you'd give me $20 if I was right and I was. So in the words of the girl that threw the doll in that one video 'Give me your fuckin' money'.... please."

You briefly turned to the two teenagers as they fought over who truly won the bet then turned back to Sheldon who was a blushing mess. You smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you for a great start to my year."

LOOK WHO FINALLY UPDATED. YA BOI IS BACK CAUSE I PASSED GRADE 11 FUCK YEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHH IM ON HOLIDAYS MY DUDESSSS AND IM GOING TO BE UPDATING REGULARLY OVER THE HOLIDAYS HOPEFULLY OK? HOPEFULLY. NOT FOR SURE BUT I'LL TRY.

THANKS FOR READING. THE VIDEO OF THE LITTLE GIRL IS UP ABOVE IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT. IT IS 1:30 AND I AM DEAD INSIDE.

LEFT. RIGHT. GOODNIGHT.