Chapter nine: The Inbetweeners Incident

hi i feel like shit and my family life is deteriorating, but not as fast as my mental health. HA HA I GOT JOKES.

Anyway hi queens, i'm really unsure about this story as a whole. I would like to try again on a clean slate one day and write a story in one go and release it bit by bit. My whole style from when I was a youngin really shows, I was really rushing it all. I dunno. Anyway I REALLY WANNA JUST FINISH THIS STORY SOON HAHA, I need to take it slower though so please bear with me as the pace of the story is changing. Much love. Enjoy this kinda short chapter.

"Sheldon get out of the way."

"Come with me and I will." He stood unmoving, a big 'leggy-tol boi' right in front of your TV.

"I'm giving you 5 seconds.." You didn't have time for his cryptic bs. He knew what time it was yet he still made the conscious decision to come to your apartment, walk right past you at the door, STAND IN FRONT OF THE TELEVISION. He planned it all from the start.

"You're being unreasonable [Y/N]." I know you are but what am I?

"5." If he doesn't scoot, I swear on my entire existence...

"[Y/N], honestly I'm not asking THAT much am I?" You know you're asking too much!

"4."

*click*

You stared for a moment, trying to process the scene that had just unfolded. Your eyes trail his body searching for it. You found it. In his left hand. The only one behind his back. When did he grab it? On the way in? No impossible...

Well... You were pretty absorbed by the show. Feasting your eyes upon the incredible show. A lovely little audio-visual snack for your stressed lil mind.

Ah happiness. I remember feeling that before he walked through the door- Oh hey he's still here.

Wait he switched off the TV.

He...

HE SWITCHED OFF THE TV!

Your head snaps up, instantly locking eyes with his. Rage emanating from your body. The nerve. THE abSOLUTE FUCKING neRVE THIS MAN haD. He (politely) breaks into your house, He stops you from watching only the best show in the universe. He then asks you to follow him after thoroughly pissing you off already. Unbe-fucking-lievable.

"run." He shoots you a puzzled look.

"I'm not sure I understand." He states calmly.

"Run." You begin to stand. He backs off a little bit, bumping into your television stand. You're advancing now. He starts to shuffle to the side, searching for an exit.