Chapter Five: New Years Kiss (part 1)

".. can't smile without you,

I can't laugh and I can't sing

I'm fINdINg it hard to do aNYthIIIng

You see I feel sADDD whEN you're sAD

I fEEEl glAd whEN YOu'Re gLAD!!!!!!!" drunk singing filled the room, and the smell of everyone taking their partners into the bathroom to... "Do their buisiness" was floating through the air.

Best idea ever.

"YO! ITS THAT GIRL FROM THE PLACE WE DID THE THING AT!" A girl yelled and pointed at you. You recognised her as one of the singers from the restaurant, her hair was shorter than before but still the same light brown colour, beside her was the other singer, a boy with shoulder length dark brown hair.

"Oh, [Y/N] it's that girl who told you to 'Get some.' Hello miss, I don't believe we've met formally. I'm Sheldon Cooper, Theoretical physicist."

"I honestly didn't expect this. But I'll go with it. I'm Erin, not a theoretical physicist, and this here is my best bud Oofaroonie. He prefers Oleg. He is also not a theoretical physicist." She spoke sweetly, smiling at you and Sheldon as she did so.

"I'm [Y/N]. Nice to meet you." You smiled at her extending a hand which she gladly shook.

"You guy's here to drink or just sit around?" Rin asks.

"I'm not particularly keen on drinking myself, that and I'm waaaaaaaayyy underage."

"How underage?" You ask. She simply holds up her index finger and taps it on her nose.

"As underage as-"

"She's 16, so am I." The one she introduced as Oleg answers.

"Damnit you asshole. Why you gotta do that shit? You're supposed to play yourself, not me." She scolded him.

"Well the cat's out of the bag! But yo if you guys aren't into this party stuff we were just about to walk to my house to watch a movie." She states.

"What movie?" You ask.

"V for Vendetta." Tom answers.

"You're welcome to tag along if you want." She says. You give Sheldon a questioning look. He nods.

"Sure." You say simply

Sorry it was so short guys but Wattpad is fucking up again. I'll make a part two.

hi it me future author nvm oofs  name is oleg now