It's been real, but I'm out

Hi.

My name is Erin.

I'm currently 20 years old. I wrote this trash story when I was maybe 14 or 15. 16at the highest (when continuing chapters). Back then I was a shitty teenager with no grasp on reality and really fanfics were all I had. I liked the big bang theory at the time and searched everywhere for a good fanatic but there were literally none at the time so I decided to make one myself. I wrote it how I wanted things to be, as any teenager does. And that's just what it is. It's what I wanted.

But now, being 20 and having grown out of this stuff I'm kinda uhhhhhhhh not that into how many emails I get from Wattpad on a fanfic from 2015.

I know y'all are probably bored and y'all just want your fave characters to love you n stuff but you'll pick up what I'm putting down one day. Most of your criticisms are v valid lol just kinda might’ve been good maybe 5 years ago. The rest are just people poking fun at the writing and asking to change things about the story which I'm not going to do.

I did update this story again in 2018 saying I would continue it, and at the time, I really wanted to. I was scared of letting people down, a lot of people loved the story and I wanted to leave them with a satisfying ending. However I have really REALLY grown out of my past self. I actually really hate The Big Bang Theory now. It's not funny and some of the characters are really creepy and problematic. It's just a really cringy show I thought was cool when I was younger. Trying to get back into this story in 2018 was hard because I loathed it with a passion, and I'd be lying if I didn't say it really drained me to write.

I tried and I failed. I just can't really see myself writing about stuff I don't care about anymore, let alone loathe.

I'm sorry if I did let you down by not finishing this story but I'm not going to force myself to write.

Thank you for your support. Thank you for everything, I truly mean that.

Stick around if you'd like. I may write different things in the future, but for now I'm done making empty promises.

I will be leaving this story up for those who do want to read but I won't be updating this story. This is the end.

It's been real, but I'm out.