chapter 7

[Daisy's POV]

The noises had stopped. It was quiet again. I sneaked to the door and leaned against it. There was someone. I thought if I stayed quiet the person might go away. I sneaked back to the corner I stood in before. 

[10k's POV]

I heard someone sneaking up to the door and took a step back. The Zs started banging against the windows downstairs. At the other side of the room, I heard the person sneaking away. 

A glass downstairs broke. I needed to get into this room, before the Zs broke into the house. I threw myself against the door. In my hands a knife and a flashlight. It was completely dark. After a few tries the door opened. I pointed my flashlight at the inside and took a step into the room. Someone was standing in the corner of the room...

[Daisy's POV]

Someone now tried to broke through the door! The person tried a few times and did make it!

I was horrified! But no one was shooting at me or attacking me. Only a flashlight was pointed my way. I could still not see the person. Suddenly the flashlight fell down. The person stepped towards me.

"Daisy!" I heard him saying.

It was 10k! I took a few steps towards him. He hugged me tight and I almost started crying. "I'm so glad you're alive!" he gasped. A tear rolled over my cheek. "Why did you leave me?!" I asked. "But I didn't. I knew you were alive!" he said and kissed me. 

The windows downstairs broke and Zs crawled inside the house. I closed the door. "We need to go now!" I said "But we need to get to the motorcycle in front of the house!"

10k opened the window "We need to go this way!" We climbed outside and stood on the roof. Now we had to jump down! I jumped first, then 10k. Some Zs were still out there, so we first had to take care of them. After we did, we got on the motorcycle and drove off.

~About ten days later~

10k ran in front of, always checking if I was still there. "We're almost there! Keep going!" he yelled.

I was exhausted and breathing heavy. A horde of Zs was following us for the last few miles, and I really needed a break. Suddenly 10k stopped and I bumped into him. He grabbed me by the wrist and leaded me into an abandoned cabin the woods. "Help me block the door! And stay down!" he whispered. 

We were travelling for days, and haven't had any rest in this time. The lack of sleep made me very sick. 10k was sneaking up to one of the windows and peaked outside. "I think they've lost track of us..." he said calm. I started relaxing but he wanted to go on immediately. 

My hand reached out and I grabbed his leg as he stood up. "Don't. I can't. I need some rest!" is said. I closed my eyes and leaned against the wall. Everything became kinda dull around me.

[10ks POV]

I knelt down in front of her. "Hey!" I shook her. She got unconscious! I took my bag down and picked her up. I was worried about her. What if this is all my fault? I always wanted to go on and not have any breaks... 

  "Don't die on me..." I whispered as I laid her down on the bed. She was breathing, but her pulse was very low. I soaked a piece of cloth in some water and put it on her forehead. All kinds of crazy thoughts went through my mind... The worst thing that could possibly happen, is that she dies right now...  

We were running low on food and this was the time we needed it the most. There were no blankets in this cabin. It was getting dark and colder very quick. I took my jacket and used it to cover her up. I sat down, next to the fireplace and fell asleep very quick.

___

A/N: this chapter is kinda confusing. I'm sorry but I don't have many ideas lately. :/