Chapter 3

[Jacob's POV]

I panicked and did the only sensible thing any teenager my age would do. Run.

I launched myself at the door pulling Chres with me. I couldn't leave him, he's my friend. We'd only just met a few hours ago, wait, was it even hours? days?

Oh God! What if it's been a year!? What if we've been asleep for a century or even a millennium then all the people I know would be long dead. What if what those so called vampires said is true, but it can't be, vampires are a myth. Oh hell, now I'm over thinking thi- Jacob! Snap out of it. Focus! This is not the time and neither is it the right place to be thinking about such stuff.

I almost made it out until I collided with a hard something and stumbled before falling to the ground with Chressy on top of me, him having been unaware of the thing infront of us.

"Ow!" I groaned.

"Sorry Perry." Did he just call me Perry? I'll ask him later about it cause right now we have bigger problems. He rolled off me and instead laid beside me and looked up at the thing that made us fall. He inhaled sharply at whatever he saw and blacked out.

I turned my head and looked at what had scared him to the point of blacking out, and let me tell you, I was close to following Chressy wherever he went.

"No! Don't you dare faint too!" The guy infront of me whined/yelled. But c'mon, who wouldn't faint at seeing a guy with blood red glowing eyes and fangs protruding from his mouth. And his expression, that alone would make you break out in a cold sweat. His eyes held a malicious glint in them and I had a feeling that he had killed before, his lip was curled up in a vicious snarl that would beat Edward Cullen's.

The more I looked at him the more scared I got because his features kept contorting into different creatures that could scare even the bravest and most fearless person on the earth.

I started hyperventilating, my breath coming in short spurts as I my vision became blurry. Yap, I was going to pass out soon, real soon.

"Ray stop it! You're scaring him." Wannabe vampire two hissed from somewhere behind me. Too late, I thought as my vision went completely dark for the second time since I met there guy's.

* * *

I woke up with a splitting headache and groaned. Looking around me, I didn't recognize where I was at first, that was until everything came rushing back and I remembered waking Chressy up so we could escape the wannabe vampires to falling down and Chressy blacking out from fear and then to me finally finally passing out too.

At that I bolted upright in the bed I was lying on and immediately falling back onto it as pain ripped through my skull. Flipping headaches, I thought vampires didn't get sick, not that I believe those psychos about what they told me when I woke up the first time.

I swear I'm not that soft for fainting two times but what normal person wouldn't faint if they woke up one day and being told that they're a vampire? None. Well, apart from vampire fans but still, they'd also be a little bit scared too. Atleast, the sensible one's would be.

I lifted myself off of the bed more carefully this time and sighed a relieved breath as I felt no more pain.

"Finally." The voice halted my leg mid-air. I twisted my head in the direction it came from and couldn't contain the whimper that escaped my lips. It was the guy with the scary many faces- Ray- if I remember correctly.

"Relax, I don't bite." Wrong choice of words in this kind of situation. I whimpered again and shrunk into the bed fearfully.

"Wrong choice of words, man." WV (wannabe vampire) two voiced my thoughts. Maybe he can read minds, I might ask him that when braids isn't around. WV two isn't scary, in fact, he's kinda cool and quiet. He's the kinda guy that thinks before saying anything.