Chapter 1: My Nerd Neighbor

It was Sunday morning and I was busy listening One Direction's songs in my mp3 player while eating popsicles. My mother went to my aunt's birthday party so I was home alone. After listening, I opened my Facebook account and I was surprised when I saw someone adding me.

"Louis Collin? Who's that freaking guy?" I asked myself.

I skimmed his profile and photos. One word I can say on his account, that is boring! He posted so much about concerpts and science informations. What a nerdie guy. Do I know him? But why did he add me?

Suddenly, I heard a large noise at front of my house. I was going to have a new neighbor! I did'nt expect it.

Then I saw a man passing down the taxi cab. He was wearing a jump suit and an eyeglass.

"He looks familiar! Is he the one who added me on facebook? Is he Louis?"

That nerd! He knew that I was his neighbor. For sure he stalked me. Then my little sister came.

"Sister, are you staring at that handsome man?"

"Did you say handsome? You're so funny!"

"Of course. He is rich and although he looks like a geek he has a pretty face."

"If I were you, I will not praise him like that."

"Sister, can I ask you a question?"

"Okay, what is that?"

"Which do you prefer: a bad boy or a geek guy?"

"Of course bad boys because they are hot. What kind of question is that?"

I hate nerds okay, because they are boring and they are busy with books and studies. After I talked to Annie, my lil sister, my mother came.

"Lyka! Lyka! Come here."

"Why are you calling me?"

"Can you bring this box of chocolates in our new neighbor as a welcome gift?"

"Ofcourse mom I can!" I said sarcasticaly.

Then I shut the door and went to my nerd neighbor.

"Amm...errr...excuse me. Are you Louis?"

"Yes why? Wait! I know you, you are Lyla, right?"

"Lyka is my name."

"You know you are beautiful!"

"What are you saying? I think I need to go now! By the way here is a box of chocolates. This is serve as a welcome gift."

"Thanks. Bye Lyla!"

That nerd neighbor he mispelled my name and said I was beautiful. I think I am going to kick his head.

After that disgusting conversation, my alarm rang and it said that it was the time to read pocket book entitled as Maid for The Bad Boy.