Chapter 3: Nerd's autobiography

I opened the gate of our school and I suprisingly saw the crowds were forming a circle.

"What's happening here?" I asked Joey.

"Bryan and the nerd are fighting again." She said.

Then I saw Bryan was forcing Louis to give a notebook over him.

"What's this?" Bryan talked to Louis.

"Please don't ever open that!" Louis begged to him.

"An Autobiography? Ladies and gentlemen I will read the content of this book aloud! Wanna hear his dirty little secrets?"

The crowds were shouting "yes"

"Don't do that! You win in this fight." He begged again.

"Ok here we go! I'm Louis Collin and I am 17 years old. I and my family are moving to East Estate. I opened my facebook account and search for the people leaving on that village. Well I found the name of a beautiful lady Lyka Anderson. Then we reached our destination. I saw a big house beside our new home and there was a familiar girl coming over me. It was Lyka Anderson! She is beautiful and adorable in person. I think I have a crush on her! Then she gave me a box of chocolates and I delightfully accepted it. This day was so amazing! I therefore conclude that this nerd guy had a secret crush on the girl under the name of Lyka Anderson." Bryan announced at the front of the crowds.

Then I saw Louis leaving the school crying and torn apart.

Then I heard someone saying "that nerd does not belong here!"

I hope that Louis not heard it.

Then Bryan asked me "So tell me Lyka, do you have a relationship with Louis?"

"Of course not," I said, " I don't like nerds like him and my friends know that."

Then the school bell rang.....

Then I had to go on my first subject which is Technology Livelihood and Education.

"Good morning class! Today is the presentation day of your activity! So be ready." Mrs. Annalyn said.

Oh what the heck is this! I had not do anything but my patner had.

"Okay here are the first one who wil present their work. Stand up.....Mr. Louis Collin and Miss Lyka Anderson."

"My partner isn't here." I said shyly.

"Well, please state your work and proceed."

"I don't.....I don't have any!"

"Wait! What? Ms. Anderson you gonna make me a bullshit. Here is a thing for you why don't you go to the detention NOW!"
She said furiously.

As I left the room everybody was laughing even my friends.

§•••••••••§

Sorry for the late update because I am busy doing my work in my house! But keep voting and reading please. #WNTB