Chapter 9: Babysitting Time

After that scenario, my mother was shouting my name.

"Lyka , come here! I need to talk to you."

"But why ma?"

"Just rush down here! Faster."

I saw my mother face and it was like I will receive a command from her...

"Rina Collin, Louis' mother, have a very important agenda to do together with me," my mother started, "so she need you to take care of Brando her very adorable baby boy. And she said feel like home even though it is not your own house."

I didn't know that Louis has a brother!

"Okay, ma! But what if I finish babysitting on him, will I have a salary?" I joked.

"Yes, of course. She will give you a lot of skittles!"

"Did you say skittles? I love skittles. My favorite color is red! Is that true ma?"

"Yes it is! Plus she will give you some girly things."

"I really really excited to go now!"

"It's already 6:15, I need to prepare! By the way Lyka, if you want to watch movies together with Louis get the dvds in my wardrobe!"

"Did I hear that he is at home? No way! I think I've change my decision."

"Lyka! Please! Take it or lose skittles?"

"Amm.....Take it and win skittles!"

Then my mom went to her room to put some make-ups on her face. She is very concious on her skin that's why she does not like beauty hindrances.

Ding. Dong.

The doorbell rang. Then I saw someone was approaching over the gates. Oh it was Louis with his pretty face stared over mine.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"Oh sure! C'mmon and baby sit me!" He said with his sexiest voice. Then I rolled my eyes and felt my cheeks were burning red but I didn't mind it.

Then as I opened the door, I saw a little boy running like a penguin. It was Brando, the cuttie baby!

"Who is the handsome boy? Who is the handsome boy?" I played with him.

Then I was suprised when he said " Louis!"

"Looks like my lil bro is telling the truth!"

"Louis, why are you teaching your brother to be a liar?"

"No, I did'nt teach him. It came on his mouth."

I lifted my two hands in defeat and said "Fine! Why don't we watch movies?"

"Okay, but first make Brando fall asleep so he won't bother us!"

"Yes sir!"

After a while Brando fell asleep. He is an easy sleeper. Then I shut the door of Brando's room and turned to Louis.

"What movies are we going to watch?" He asked.

"Do you have some dvds?"

"Of course! Look under the telivision!"

Oh my! He loves to watch.......he loves to watch romantic comedy and horror films which are in my bucket lists.

"How about  Disney movies?" I asked.

"Are you a child? Why don't you try Wrong Turn 4?"

"Huh? That's too cruel!"

"The ring?"

"Too old."

"Texas Chainsaw Massacre?"

"Okay Fine! But don't make me feel a little scared!"

Then he put the cd in the dvd player. The movie started and I felt nervous. I saw the face of the scary man holding a chainsaw. Creepy! Then the sound effect of that freaking chainsaw hurt my ears.

"Why are you covering your ears?"

"Because the volume is too high!"

"Okay, I make it low!"

I glanced at his beautiful face. And a question appeared on my mind.

"Louis, why do you change your attitude, from being a nerd to being a school badboy?"

"It's none of your business!"

"Tell me why?"

"You don't know why? Because I'm taking revenge on someone who broke my heart, and it's you! But I can't harm you because...... I love you!"

"First time I saw you I felt disgust because you are a weird and a nerd guy who don't have time to take care of himself! Now you show me your flaws and you change the way you walks, talks, and etc. for me! You're a badboy with a badass!! I love y-"

Then he kissed me! Oh my gosh! His lips taste like the most expensive brand of a delicious tequilla! I blushed and blushed and blushed until my cheeks were burning red. Then I kissed him back! Then I saw his phone ringing! Looks like he has some messages. But he didn't hear it.

"Wait babe! I need to go in the bathroom!"

"Okay please be hurry!"

Then I opened his phone and it has no passcode! Then I opened the inbox messages and I saw a message from Natasha.

Hey Big D, it's me Natasha thanks from the night you gave.... You're a good boy! Next time again? XOXO!

Then I saw him coming!

"I never thought that you had s*x with my enemy Natasha! For sure you made fun last night! You kissed me! You kissed me with your fucking herpes mouth! I hate you! I really really hate you!" My tears began to fell and I opened the door and started to leave this freaking house. I glanced at him back and I saw him making a face palm. I went to my house crying and I thought I wouldn't win the skittles and his heart.

😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔